EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-vendor-group-buy-specials-classifieds-37/)
-   -   EVO Liquidation Sale! (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-vendor-group-buy-specials-classifieds/56189-evo-liquidation-sale.html)

LancerShop.com Dec 26, 2003 05:38 PM

EVO Liquidation Sale!

sale is over, thanks for all the orders. More great deals daily at www.LancerShop.com

LancerShop.com Dec 26, 2003 05:41 PM

-ARP EVO Headstuds

-Apexi S-AFC Version II Blue, Black

-LancerShop Air Filter Kit

-Perrin Manual Boost Controller

-K&N Drop In EVO Air Filter

-Cusco EVO Rear 23mm Rear Sway Bar

-Perrin EVO Radiator Hose Kits

-Samco Red Intercooler Hose Kit

Fourdoor Dec 27, 2003 12:58 PM

Just ordered my 650's....too good a deal to pass up!

Free bump for you :)

Keith

LancerShop.com Dec 27, 2003 03:15 PM

Just ordered my 650's....too good a deal to pass up!

Thanks for the new order, injectors will be shipping Monday morning via UPS. Talk to you soon, take care {thumbup}

Justin
www.LancerShop.com

LancerShop.com Dec 28, 2003 02:04 PM

Hey Guys,

We have 12 hours left of this sale, if you are interested in these deals purchase today {thumbup}

MrBonus Dec 28, 2003 05:56 PM

If I order a Greddy Profec B tonight (UPS 3-Day), would I be able to get it by Thursday?

LancerShop.com Dec 28, 2003 06:18 PM

MrBonus - if you buy the profec and chose 3 day shipping, we will upgrade that to 2 day shipping to make sure it is there in time.

Justin
www.LancerShop.com

evoego Dec 28, 2003 06:41 PM

so the cams are a little under 500 shipped? do you have 264/272 combo in stock?thanks.

MrBonus Dec 28, 2003 06:47 PM

Originally posted by LancerShop.com
MrBonus - if you buy the profec and chose 3 day shipping, we will upgrade that to 2 day shipping to make sure it is there in time.

Justin
www.LancerShop.com

Thank you, kind sir.

Order placed and PM sent. ;)

LancerShop.com Dec 28, 2003 07:01 PM

evoego - We have tons of the HKS 264/272 cams in-stock. Price is a little below $500 for both

MrBonus - Thanks for the order! PM sent {thumbup}

Justin
www.LancerShop.com

turboDan Dec 28, 2003 10:13 PM

Justin,did I get my order in,in time?oh yea,last night sale was still on.let me know if everything was in stock and being shipped monday am.Thanks

LancerShop.com Dec 28, 2003 11:40 PM

turboDan - Thanks for the new order!! Items are ready to ship via UPS. Talk to you soon, take care {thumbup}

Thanks
Justin
www.LancerShop.com

turboDan Jan 2, 2004 02:20 PM

Justin,I thought you guys were the best in customer service,so
what happened,just not so great in shipping.I recieved a e-mail
with a tracking number,but when I check the tracking # it states that "billing info recieved on 12/29/03,but as of today still says the same thing.I called and talked to chris and he states that it
most likely is shipping today???????I thought everything was in stock,and like you say above"ready to ship"^^^^^^^^^^^
Is my order ever going to ship???????????????????????????
Thanks for the FAST service.LOL

LancerShop.com Jan 2, 2004 02:24 PM

Hello

UPS has been delayed since X-mas.

Your items have shipped, give UPS a couple days to update their website.

We are very sorry about the delay

Thanks
Justin

YellowFever Jan 2, 2004 02:32 PM

lancershop.com is not the one who delivers, this is UPS's fault...UPS has been very busy....i ordered a movie from amazon.com 2 weeks ago and i still havent gotten it :crap: