EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-vendor-group-buy-specials-classifieds-37/)
-   -   Power Enterprise Boost controllers!! (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-vendor-group-buy-specials-classifieds/57969-power-enterprise-boost-controllers.html)

Ninosautoacc Jan 7, 2004 01:39 PM

Power Enterprise Boost controllers!!

1 Attachment(s)
Yes, the ever so beautiful power enterprise Boost contriollers are back in stock...

This kit basically includes a 60mm electronic gause that allows you to adjust your boost electronically from inside the cabin...

Cause its cold outside.;)

Only 399.99 shipped.

Ninosautoacc Jan 13, 2004 12:54 PM

{devil}

tpm17 Jan 13, 2004 07:01 PM

I want one of these bad but why are they so damn expensive? Do they come with a mounting bracket and all the install equipment?

jspecEVO Jan 13, 2004 08:40 PM

Illumination!

Do they match the red stock gauge cluster when illuminated?

Ninosautoacc Jan 13, 2004 09:03 PM

Originally posted by tpm17
I want one of these bad but why are they so damn expensive? Do they come with a mounting bracket and all the install equipment?

If you consider the cost of a Electronic boost controller and a guage this is a bargain...

Ninosautoacc Jan 20, 2004 10:35 AM

:shoot: {blob}

tpm17 Jan 20, 2004 10:39 AM

Do you know where I can buy a 60mm gauge pod for this item? Please let me know I'm very interested in one.

Scooter Jan 20, 2004 11:03 AM

Can you get the guage that reads Pounds instead of Bar? This might be a good option for me in a few months.

Ninosautoacc Jan 20, 2004 05:42 PM

tpm17 : I have some on the way, gotta check fitment though...Guinea pig??

Scooter : I believe these are only available in bar...sorry

Chris in HB Jan 21, 2004 06:33 PM

Nino - looks awesome - I just need to find a good way to mount it...

blonde Jan 21, 2004 06:35 PM

Chris,

if you want i can make you a custom gauge pod for this. my friend is amazing with this stuff.

Snir

Chris in HB Jan 21, 2004 06:38 PM

Snir - if you have a pic or some idea of what it looks like, let me know. The two places I am considering: On the column, offset to the right or up where the clock is, angled toward me. You know? A flat base to double stick there, run the wire through the clock area, have the pod set at an angle. If the work is clean, I am all for it...

Chris

blonde Jan 21, 2004 06:47 PM

Hi Chris,

he can do whatever you want man. all you have to do is tell me how you want it and maybe post some pics of what you are talking about and i will get it done for you. you can also do something like the RMR pod only in fiber so it looks factory and be easily viewable for you. just let me know what you want and i will buy the oem part from my dealer so you have no downtime without the part (i know what it is like driving with a part of your dash missing ;))

Snir

CT9A Jan 21, 2004 06:50 PM

Does this come in 52mm?

blonde Jan 21, 2004 06:52 PM

Originally posted by CT9A
Does this come in 52mm?
i don't think so bro