Notices
Evo X Electrical / Audio / Security Discuss electrical and audio system upgrades or alarm configurations.

Help!! Dome/Map light and interior dash illumination lights not working. No power!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2013, 12:37 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation Help!! Dome/Map light and interior dash illumination lights not working. No power!

Just like the title says. My dome lights and illumination dash lights all stopped working randomly. I have checked a hand full of fuses with no luck. Can anyone help me on this?

For the dome light I replaced the interior fuse 9 which was blown and checked the engine bay fuse 30 which was fine. I tested the circuits and got just under 12v with the multimeter. The bulb worked when I took it out and tested with a 9v battery. Still nothing.

For the dash lights, no lights are coming on when I turn on the headlights and the radio does not dim. I could not find which fuse it would be in the service manual but like I said I did take a bunch of the fuses out and test them. The radio itself works fine and I haven't noticed any other problems as of yet.

If any one could please help on this, I'd really appreciate it!! It's pitch black everywhere in my car now at night..
Old Jun 16, 2013, 07:44 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
did you check the fuses under the dash?