Notices
Evo X Electrical / Audio / Security Discuss electrical and audio system upgrades or alarm configurations.

Check blimps on engine turn off

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2018, 09:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Check blimps on engine turn off

Hello.
I am new to this forum and I am not really an electrician, but I have no other option left except to ask here, maybe someone had dealt with such problem before.
I have Evo X 2008 with TC-SST rebuilt, DEFI indicators installed and custom ECU modification. The problem, probably, is lasting for a long time, cause when I bought the car I did not notice that issue (yes, my mistake) but for last year I own it - it was always here.
The issue is when I stop the engine - the check mark appears on the dash for a second and again disappears:

Error that appears
After that, the scan using MUT3 shows that there is a timeout while communicating with AFS, SAS, Shift Lever, ECU and AWC or loss of data.
If we clean errors and start engine - everything works properly, errors appear only after engine stop.
We had checked a lot:
  • completely removed security system with auto-start and turbo-time functions
  • disconnected all DEFI gauges and control unit
  • flashed the car's ECU back to stock software
  • changed timing chain
  • replaced ETACS (fuse box inside the car) twice - the first time it helped for 2 weeks, the second try has no success at all.
Sorry, that I cannot provide more details right now.
So, I am out of thoughts what can cause that problem. If someone can point me out to the cause I will appreciate.
Update: there are screenshots of all errors:

Last edited by LaoR; Aug 14, 2018 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Fixed list of broked devices.