Notices
Evo X Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine builds to the best clutch and flywheel.

Mechatronic problem, turbo does not work

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2018, 10:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Mechatronic problem, turbo does not work

Staff, I had a problem in the clutch exchange (50,000 km) did not seal something, and ended up damaging the mechatronics, did the mechatronics exchange but now the turbo of my car does not enter, is limited to 0.49, Peaks of 1.40 have no warning on the dashboard, the car is not in emergency mode, they suspect it is the car map (400hp) that is conflicting with the new part, has anyone seen similar cases? Will I have to install a new map?
Old Jul 20, 2018, 09:43 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by alesx7817
Staff, I had a problem in the clutch exchange (50,000 km) did not seal something, and ended up damaging the mechatronics, did the mechatronics exchange but now the turbo of my car does not enter, is limited to 0.49, Peaks of 1.40 have no warning on the dashboard, the car is not in emergency mode, they suspect it is the car map (400hp) that is conflicting with the new part, has anyone seen similar cases? Will I have to install a new map?
Assume you have an MR and you're referring to the TC-SST transmission mechatronic. Have you done an SST teach-in? After installing any new parts in a TC-SST, you should always do a teach in with 1) a Mitsubishi MUT tool, 2) a Snap-on tool that contains all the same functions, or I believe there's a process to do it via 3) a Tactrix cable (maybe a Tephra software thing). I recommend 1 or 2.

The teach in reprograms many functions in the TC-SST to adjust to any changes--clutch engagement points, fluid pressure, other stuff I dont understand. I assume the new Mechatronic needs to be programmed in some way to complete installation.