Notices
Evo X Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine builds to the best clutch and flywheel.

Flexconverter.com

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2018, 03:13 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Flexconverter.com

has anyone recently ordered a flexfuel kit from this site? I ordered one awhile back and it’s still unfulfilled. None of my emails have been returned. Do they just take awhile and don’t answer emails or did I pay for something I’ll never get?
Old Sep 19, 2018, 06:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 169 Likes on 115 Posts
How long are we talking here ?
Old Sep 21, 2018, 03:54 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 1,543 Likes on 1,322 Posts
File a chargeback with your card. Same thing happened to a friend of mine back in December last year. The guy tried to challenge the chargeback by saying it shipped by showing a paid invoice...LOL.
Old Sep 23, 2018, 04:38 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
that guy does take forever.
Old Sep 24, 2018, 07:21 AM
Evolved Member

Received 113 Likes on 101 Posts
I ordered mine last December and it only took 3 days from order-to-shipping. Of course, I had emailed sales a question in July before I ordered and never got any sort of response so they aren't exactly the best at communication....
Old Sep 24, 2018, 12:37 PM
Evolving Member

I think they are out of business, their BT app is no longer on Google play store. I had to get it off a random apps download site.

I have an extra fully plug and play kit for sale including new fuel hose in case anyone is interested, but the BT doesnt work anymore. The wired sensor ECU connection works perfectly. I emailed them about fixing the BT unit and never received a reply.
Old Sep 25, 2018, 06:01 AM
Evolved Member

Received 113 Likes on 101 Posts
Not here to defend slow service but nothing indicates they're out of business. I'm guessing that it's not their primary business / income and they're busy with life.

That said, if you're too busy with your day job/life to run a side business, you should probably close it.

As for the app, I just checked on my phone (have the app on an Android HU so I never loaded on my phone) and the app is still on the Play Store and installed just fine on Android Pi on a Pixel XL. It hasn't been updated since 5/2015 but still seems to run like it should.

Old Sep 28, 2018, 09:38 AM
Evolving Member

Weird, a couple of months ago I looked in Google Play and couldn't find the app. I clicked the link to the app on flexconverter.com and it brought up a message that the Blue Flex app didn't exist, and I searched separately in the store. Glad to see its there because I have new flexconverter hardware (to replace broken BT module) and use that app. I see that the link goes to Google Play with the app available now, but i think maybe this was recently replaced. Last time I looked at flexconverter.com I believe the copyright at the bottom of the page was Copyright ©2017 FlexConverter.com, it is now Copyright ©2018 FlexConverter.com, so perhaps an update happened.

Or maybe it was my error :-) I hope they reply about the issue with my broken BT module, I emailed them 6 weeks ago and again last week, and no reply.

Originally Posted by splattj
Not here to defend slow service but nothing indicates they're out of business. I'm guessing that it's not their primary business / income and they're busy with life.

That said, if you're too busy with your day job/life to run a side business, you should probably close it.

As for the app, I just checked on my phone (have the app on an Android HU so I never loaded on my phone) and the app is still on the Play Store and installed just fine on Android Pi on a Pixel XL. It hasn't been updated since 5/2015 but still seems to run like it should.