Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

WW owners, do you still like the choice you made on the color of your X?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2010, 07:39 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WW owners, do you still like the choice you made on the color of your X?

well, i'm kind of regretting that i chose WW, i should have gone with GG or PB, those two colors just make our X look that much meaner. WW is nice and all, but it's too common with the regular Lancers out there on the road wearing that same color.
Old Aug 7, 2010, 07:45 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
GG maybe, but PB looks like crap. it looks brown in the sunlight. they should have used a blue flake like Honda's Nighthawk Black pearl, or none at all.
Old Aug 7, 2010, 07:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I have a RR and it seems like I have the most common color. Wish I had WW, GG or OB. WW is my favorite!
Old Aug 7, 2010, 08:00 AM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts
I love my WW still after almost 2 years. I thought about getting a PB because I had jst sold my WW 8. Im glad that I didn't tho. WW FTW!
Old Aug 7, 2010, 08:09 AM
EvoM Community Team

Received 62 Likes on 59 Posts
PB, GG, and WW were the color options for me. I wanted WW until I saw a WW here with a ton of dirt all over it from rain water (it rains a good 7-8 months of the year here). It would be a nightmare to keep up with imo. So I went with GG. I sometimes wish I had WW or PB, but I do like my GG.

I just think the grass is always greener on the other side . You're fine with WW as long as you can keep it clean!
Old Aug 7, 2010, 08:34 AM
Evolving Member

i like the WW evo x, but i still wish they painted the evo x with a pearl white like any other $30k+ car out there, so i can stand out from the reg lancers.
Old Aug 7, 2010, 08:45 AM
Evolving Member

ive only had mine for about 2 months but definately love it. my color options were WW, OB or RGO. i think i would have been happy with any of them honestly
Old Aug 7, 2010, 09:11 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by RevLimiter
i like the WW evo x, but i still wish they painted the evo x with a pearl white like any other $30k+ car out there, so i can stand out from the reg lancers.
I hate to pearl see pearl white it just looks nasty allll the time, how bout glacier white thats an exclusive colour.
Old Aug 7, 2010, 09:23 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by toostar-ish
I hate to pearl see pearl white it just looks nasty allll the time, how bout glacier white thats an exclusive colour.

glacier white? what car has that? I like the pearl white on the STI or GTR? but i do know what you mean about looking nasty.
Old Aug 7, 2010, 09:33 AM

I've owned mine for over half a year now. I think it's fantastic how the white and black body parts contrast and show off the lines of my car. Besides, how can you not love that stormtrooper face?
Old Aug 7, 2010, 10:01 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by RevLimiter
glacier white? what car has that? I like the pearl white on the STI or GTR? but i do know what you mean about looking nasty.
Bentley Continental, even the sti guys like aspen white(the old white) more than this new pearl white they have.
Old Aug 7, 2010, 10:08 AM

I used to hate white cars! Growing up my parents had 4-5 white cars in a row and I always thought it was so boring. Then by a stroke of weird luck, I ended up owning 3 silver cars in a row so I finally decided to mix it up with something new. This is now my 2nd white car in a row and I LOVE the way the white and all the black accents of the car go together.

Wouldn't change a thing!
Old Aug 7, 2010, 10:17 AM
Evolved Member

Received 53 Likes on 51 Posts
I don't have a X but I wish I had a WW IX and when I do get a X it will be WW. I have a GG IX and while it was my favorite color of all EVOS when I bought it, I slowly saw how awesome WW EVOS look when people posted them here on EVOm.

The main advantage to GG is that it looks clean even when its dirty. WW may pick up dirt quick but like someone else said, its all how clean you keep your car. I am **** and I wash my car at least once a week so I would have no problem keeping a WW clean.

I am also a wheel ***** and WWs accomodate almost any color of wheel. I like contrast in my wheel color. GG is limiting since you have to run a silver or light color wheel. I love Gunmetal wheels but on GG they look crappy and plain.

As for the black color.... no way... I've owned a Black STi and Black BMW 3 series and I will NEVER own a black car again. Its near impossible to keep them clean. You wash them and the next day they look dirty.

WW FTW!
Old Aug 7, 2010, 10:19 AM
Evolving Member

i love it bc i have the 08 canadain rear bumper so fun hahah and ppl look at it and se thats its an evo " contras"

on the other note
i hate it becasue i have a test pipe and all the not burnt feul goes right on my paint on my trunk :S
Old Aug 7, 2010, 10:33 AM
Evolving Member

i love my GG wouldnt trade it for anything. maybe a gsr and some cash lol

gg is a wicked colour, it goes purple depending on lightss, dark blue, light blue, grey w/blue, and black all depending on light love it!

Quick Reply: WW owners, do you still like the choice you made on the color of your X?