EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo X General (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-x-general-250/)
-   -   Our delaer just placed there order!!!! (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-x-general/307874-our-delaer-just-placed-there-order.html)

mitsupwr Nov 15, 2007 12:49 PM

Our delaer just placed there order!!!!

We have 3 coming in January and 19 in Febuary...sweet:mitsu: :mitsu: :mitsu:

NurSpecSupport Nov 15, 2007 03:02 PM

So is it worth the extra 3-5 grand premium to have the 1st one in the state or wait and pay sticker 1 month later?

mitsupwr Nov 16, 2007 07:26 AM

The owner told the sales MGR NO!!! mark up this time. They get sold at MSRP

kmxxbadboy Nov 16, 2007 08:39 AM

OK, so what dealership are you?

Evo_Someday Nov 16, 2007 09:04 AM

Looking at previous posts, I think it's Ball Mitsu in San Diego, CA

mitsupwr Nov 16, 2007 09:19 AM

That is correct. I did not state it so I dont get flamed for soliciting{thumbup} just passing the info

STi2EvoX Nov 16, 2007 11:59 AM

I have already pre-ordered on as well with my local dealer as of about a month ago. He was able to spec one out and place the order before any other dealer that I talked to. GSR, white, sight sound and spoiler package, aero package, navigation/hdd system. Unfortunately, even though it's an option in Japan, there's no high performance package. This is the one major disappointment with the car, as this is a major upgrade that really raises the bar in terms of handling. The system consists of the bilstein shocks/eibach springs from the MR, as well as the 2 piece lighter front rotors, and the BBS forged wheels. BUMMER, it'd be nice to have the perks of the MR with the good old 5 speed, but oh well. The car will still handle extremely well. I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too.

kilgoja Nov 16, 2007 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by STi2EvoX (Post 4962772)
BUMMER, it'd be nice to have the perks of the MR with the good old 5 speed, but oh well. I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too.

tell me about it...will they ever make a 5 or 6 speed manual mr?

fazman Nov 16, 2007 10:13 PM

save some money

Originally Posted by NurSpecSupport
So is it worth the extra 3-5 grand premium to have the 1st one in the state or wait and pay sticker 1 month later?

Originally Posted by mitsupwr
The owner told the sales MGR NO!!! mark up this time. They get sold at MSRP
What happens after the economy tanks in Q1 2008, plenty of other high performance cars to choose from, and the EVO X has been sitting on the dealer lot for over 2 months?

I think the smart guy would be better off placing his $36k in a CD for a short while and buy the car from South Coast :mitsu: after it goes on sale for invoice. Thats a savings of $3k under MSRP rather then paying over MSRP by $3k (quick math means a total savings $6k to be the guy who gets it in Q3 of 2008). Now the question is... what kind of mods can you do with $6k burning a hole in your pocket!! :thumbup:

Don't be the sucker left holding the bag ;) let the richie rich kids do that {thumbup}

ilovemye46nevo8 Nov 17, 2007 06:39 PM

i just ordered my inventory as well. I pre ordered special packages. Can't really tell you whats on it, because ill get in a lot of trouble, but im very sure everyone will be pleased. and no im not marking up my cars. check my NORCO MITSUBISHI posting for the EVO X. PM me for details.

ilovemye46nevo8 Nov 17, 2007 06:40 PM

one more thing... im doing them at invoice... promise i wont lose to ANYONE