EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo X General (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-x-general-250/)
-   -   I hate people! (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-x-general/539390-i-hate-people.html)

BOOSTED2010 Feb 12, 2011 06:22 PM

I hate people!

So, i was at the gym today and i always park all at the end of the parking lot in 2 spots backed in... No one ever parks near me cause its just to far of a walk to the building.... So i come out from the gym and someone spit on my driver side window and on the door handle.... So once i cleaned off the spit i drove around the lot for a few min and noticed a old ass black civic hatch with green wheels and falling apart .. was not there when i went in, there when i left... I cannot believe someone went outta their way to spit on my car....

Has anyone else had a dbag do anything like this?

erald01 Feb 12, 2011 06:27 PM

haters as usuall, i jst hope i dont catch anyone doing that to my car after i get out the gym because they will be my new leg press LOL

CJ2X Feb 12, 2011 06:28 PM

Atleast no permamnent damage was done. Sorry to hear about your aggrivating story..

BOOSTED2010 Feb 12, 2011 06:30 PM

Yeah i would have lost my mind if something was wrong other then some spit.

Evod350z Feb 12, 2011 06:31 PM

Ye that was a d*ck move but youll never know who did it. Did you touch the door handle? That sh*t would make me crazy lol.

scoopevo Feb 12, 2011 06:32 PM

haters @

sorry to here about that, its takes me 10 mins to get good parking at my gym too,
I have a story too, i was driving and when i stopped at the light, a civic crossing the street rolled the window down, and gave me the finger, for no reason, maybe my car was just too clean.:p what a hater

BOOSTED2010 Feb 12, 2011 06:35 PM

Hahahah Naw i used my sock to open the door LOL. and its funny cause i only have had my evo for 5 months now. I sold my 07 supercharged civic SI for the evo... Now i wanna go around spiting on them lol. j/k

beetle_orange Feb 12, 2011 06:38 PM

always the case, they think they are so tough doing things like this but when nobody is around.

actually similar to forums. you see it all the time, people talking smack about some other owners "preferences" yet would never dare say anything in person.

tephra Feb 12, 2011 06:54 PM

my Evo is fast becoming a garage queen...

EndlessRed Feb 12, 2011 07:03 PM

lets all commence operation spit-on-civics :lol:

BOOSTED2010 Feb 12, 2011 07:05 PM

Hahaha... i might be the CEO of it

TruSlide Feb 12, 2011 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by tephra (Post 9071418)
my Evo is fast becoming a garage queen...

Bro once i'm back in SD garage queen will be an understatement. I'll take my fiances car to work everyday and disable to ignition. I don't want to take her out anymore, the worlds too cruel.

OP: You should have let the air out of the tire. It's even more d*ck cuz your not slashing it, but it's still a pain for them to drive {thumbup}

:mitsu:FTW

ElectrIX Blue Feb 12, 2011 07:11 PM

I had the same sh!t happen to me when I was parking at walmart, some f**kin skateboarder spit on rear window when I was sitting in my evo waitin for my bro. He didn't realize I was in the car at the time, but he kept circling around my evo on his skatboard. Then when spitted on the rear window I jump out and confronted him about what he did, he dumb-founded when I pop out of the car. I was gonna punch the dude for acting dumb but I was like forget it he didn't do any body damage so I let it go. That why I carry a bat in the evo now

1-12-9 Feb 12, 2011 07:19 PM

I had this happen to me on a military installation, of all places, a couple of times. Never caught the silly bastard but I know for a fact he loved orange soda. Go into work come out for lunch and find the driver side full of orange soda. Most jacked up thing about it is that my car is WW. Never found out who did it but no damage to the vehicle.

BOOSTED2010 Feb 12, 2011 07:26 PM

Yeah, I am in the coast guard.. No one messes with our ****. We all drive nice stuff. But our base is small as hell anyhow