EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo X General (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-x-general-250/)
-   -   Im back (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-x-general/630575-im-back.html)

Foolproof Sep 28, 2012 08:41 PM

Im back

Well after lots of other cars since my Evo 9 SE I am back in a Evo! Just picked up a new 12 WW GSR. It has the aero package or w/e they call it at Mitsu. Got my exhaust ordered and going to flash it and call it done.....hopefully. Lol Ill get some pictures up after I get the springs and exhaust on it. WOOOHOOO...feels so good to be back in a Evo

Evod350z Sep 28, 2012 09:10 PM

Welcome back man. Enjoy! How much you pay if you Dont mind?

Kreeker Sep 28, 2012 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Evod350z (Post 10426461)
Welcome back man. Enjoy! How much you pay if you Dont mind?

Also interested as well :)

Welcome back!!!

Alpha X Sep 28, 2012 10:40 PM

Congrats! How do you like it so far compared to your 9?

khmerguyx Sep 29, 2012 08:14 AM

Congrats!!

Evod350z Sep 29, 2012 08:27 AM

Lol he's too bz driving to reply back on his own thread.

Foolproof Sep 29, 2012 10:02 AM

Haha Yeah been out driving :D I paid 36,900 I think...or it was 37,400. I can't remember to be honest but after trade deal and all that it was in that ballpark. And I like it more than my 9. Back when I had it I test drove one and I didnt like it as much but that was back when the X first launched so not sure if it has changed some or I did. Also I dont know why this always shocks me at first but the car I traded in was a 12 VW Golf TDi that had the tech package and anything you can get on one of their cars like keyless entry, pushbutton start, nav, heated seats, HID lights and on and on. The VW was pretty quiet going down the road...then I got back into a Evo and oh yeah...you can hear every grain of sand hitting the under carriage :lol: and it has no amenities to speak of. I have walked up and pulled the door handle expecting it to open so many times now and a few times going to shift from 4th to 6th haha. I am loving the car tho. Cant wait to get the exhaust and flash done for sure. :D:D:D

ETS Michael Sep 29, 2012 10:27 AM

Welcome Back! :) Bet you can't wait to get some bolt on's. These car's respond very well with minor mods.

Foolproof Sep 29, 2012 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by ETS Michael (Post 10427015)
Welcome Back! :) Bet you can't wait to get some bolt on's. These car's respond very well with minor mods.

I actually have your turbo back exhaust otw. :D:mitsu: Getting sent to Motion Lab in Charlotte NC. Cant wait!!! Then hopefully not to far down the road going to get the FMIC and piping. <3 ETS

StormShadow Oct 1, 2012 08:01 AM

Congrats and good color choice {thumbup}

4ever Boosted Oct 3, 2012 05:15 PM

Ohh you know just as well as the rest of us that it wont be done that easy. Welcome back to the dark side, the force is strong with this one.

I NEED BOOST Oct 3, 2012 05:19 PM

I too planned on just putting on an exhaust and tune....I ended up with pretty much full bolt ons and now I want an EF2 :)

Dalek Oct 4, 2012 05:55 AM

Through caution to the wind and crave WHP. Tune-on.

ryn Oct 9, 2012 09:18 PM

Welcome back! Glad that you found a home with mitsubishi!

shivaswrath Oct 10, 2012 07:27 AM

I need to come back too...had an VIII and traded in for a family ride, but now that it's almost paid off, I'm thinking of splurging and taking advantage of the 0% for 36 months financing...fingers crossed, GSR with S&S would be dream come true.