Notices
Evo X Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust - You haven't seen a system like this!

Old Jul 14, 2015, 02:02 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by JBlain
I can't believe some of the hate this exhaust gets. I am currently waiting on mine, courtesy of the guys over at DSG, and I love the sound and that it isn't obnoxious. This is a part of my first round of upgrades and I did a lot of researching and questioning on all my parts before ordering. I, for one, was sold because I didn't want to do like others that go through several exhausts and end up spending the money anyways. If I can financially do this, why does that concern others? Be respectful and happy for others in how they personally want to build their car. Just my two cents!
I couldn't agree more. My problem is that the only other exhaust I've bought was for my RX-8 and I loved it immediately. I didn't keep swapping exhausts to find the perfect one. So would I have to do that with the Evo? Who knows. I will say from the hours of videos I've watched, I know the Akra is what I want. I'm just trying to justify the cost and the no cat (I have to worry about emissions testing here). I've never been catless and I'm not sure how bad the smell will really be either.
Old Aug 17, 2015, 07:38 PM
db1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Damn looks clean