Notices
Evo X Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

New Audi style headlights with Demon Eye!

Old Aug 15, 2018, 08:11 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Stock SSS projector uses a 3" lens and vland looks to be 2.5".
Old Sep 24, 2018, 02:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
These headlights look amazing!

I've been thinking about getting these for my 08 Lancer GTS, but, what bulb do they fit? Some places say they fit H7, others say it's D2S... Would these fit my stock 9006 HIDs?
Old Sep 25, 2018, 12:10 PM
Evolving Member

SourceGeek, from my research they will fit a H7 or D2H bulb not a D2S. And from a quick Google search, I don't think your 9006 will work. If you read this whole thread, it sounds like some of these headlights come with the HID lights and ballast. But be sure to double check if you decide to go with them.

On a second not, I am assuming no one is having any problems running these headlights or tails? No ASC problems?
Old Sep 25, 2018, 07:03 PM

I followed the tail light wiring diagram exactly and have had 0 electrical gremlins. The fronts work off the stock harness if you run the h7 halogen bulbs. Hids will require an aftermarket harness.
The following users liked this post:
WWevoX (Sep 26, 2018)
Old Sep 26, 2018, 08:59 AM
Evolving Member

Thanks 24boosted. I am also going to assume from other research that you lose the control of the leveling mechanism? I think I read somewhere someone was going to attempt to move the leveling system over to these but these threads are not that lively anymore.
Old Sep 27, 2018, 03:06 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by animalpak
Hey guys! I've had these on my car for almost a year now! Absolutely my fav part on my car. I sell them and now offer them with bluetooth RGB demon eyes if anyone is interested just send me a message! I have sold over 60 sets now, best prices and customer service! Here's a few pics of mine.

PM'd!
Old Sep 28, 2018, 03:09 PM
Evolving Member

I PM'd him as well. Haven't heard anything back yet. He did say that he doesn't come on EvoM often so maybe we just need to wait until his next logon...
Old Sep 28, 2018, 03:38 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by WWevoX
I PM'd him as well. Haven't heard anything back yet. He did say that he doesn't come on EvoM often so maybe we just need to wait until his next logon...
yea I saw that in the thread somewhere. For these headlights I'm willing to be patient
Old Sep 28, 2018, 10:37 PM

I purchased my set from ebay, half the price of amazon depending on vendor. The tails were about the same price on amazon.

They use aftermarket rgb led bulbs to get the demon eye effect, can also be found on ebay.

You might be able to custom retro the autoleveling system. Not sure.
The following users liked this post:
Usbustosmc (Oct 14, 2018)
Old Sep 30, 2018, 08:46 PM
Evolving Member

Ok thanks. So he doesn't use an RGB led for the Demon Eye but instead, use an RGB light bulb and change as needed and most likely white at night to see . I just need to decide if its worth the mod. I just purchased some new HID's for $140 and they are D2S's and I don't want to buy another set. I'm only looking for new headlights because my Evo is 10 years old and the lamp is starting to yellow a bit and the coating has been peeling for years.
Old Oct 3, 2018, 12:25 PM

Re-wire Demon Eyes?

Hey guys. I got a pair of these last week that come with the red demon eye DRL built in. Does anyone know which wires inside of the headlight power these? I don't like that they turn on with the white DRL's all the time, I know people that have gotten tickets for it in my area and want to run them to their own switch. I could take a guess and just start snipping wires, but I'd really rather not start cutting blind if I can help it.

Thanks.
Old Oct 14, 2018, 09:04 AM

Thanks!

PS, @USCGSAM I am cheaper than amazon
mind sending me a quote too? these look awesome. thanks

angelo.j.bustini@gmail.com
Old Mar 16, 2019, 04:33 PM

Do you ship to Canada ?
Old Nov 22, 2019, 08:51 AM

I may be late

Hello, I'm probably too late for this but definitely interested! Please contact me at moongyaj@hotmail.com

Hey guys! I've had these on my car for almost a year now! Absolutely my fav part on my car. I sell them and now offer them with bluetooth RGB demon eyes if anyone is interested just send me a message! I have sold over 60 sets now, best prices and customer service! Here's a few pics of mine.

Old Jan 21, 2020, 08:44 AM

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New Audi style headlights with Demon Eye!