Notices
Evo X Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Rotora Big Brake Kits

Old Dec 10, 2008, 12:08 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Christmas Rotora Savings

Hey everyone,

My name is Donovan and I'm trying to help out all Evo Lovers with some serious stopping power. If you want that look of a good braking system without breaking the bank get ahold of me I'm only going to be doing this for a Chirstmas Special from now until the end of the month. I will include shipping cost but you have to PM me or call. You also have to ask for me, so that I can give you that extra EvoM discount Anyways have a safe a Happy Christmas

Donovan

A little about Rotora and why they are a good company for Brake Systems:

Founded in the fall of 1999, U.S.-based Rotora is a major aftermarket manufacturer of high performance brake systems and components including racing calipers, brake discs, and pads ranging from Original Equipment aftermarket replacement parts to racing and high performance upgrades.

Through rigorous research, design, engineering, along with extensive road and track testing to produce the most innovative brake systems available on and off road, Rotora’s high-quality and specifications are maintained through strict quality control inspection, which assures that every component meet worldwide ISO 9000 quality standards.

Rotora Front 2pc 14in 6 Piston Brake Kit Mitsubishi EVO X 08+

Rotora Big Brake Kits-rotora-bbk.jpg

Made of billet aluminum alloy and CNC machined to ensure the highest quality; Rotora's high performance brake system enables superior brake modulation while improving overall pedal feel to ensure equal distribution of weight transfer when braking. To achieve this proportional front-to-rear brake bias, Rotora's opposing piston calipers are fine tuned by increasing the clamp load to the optimal level while utilizing the stock master cylinder to retain overall front-to-rear brake bias. Rotora's full big brake system design delivers excellent initial bite, exceptional modulation, and consistent pedal feel for street and track use applications. All systems are ABS compatible and direct bolt on replacement with minimal modifications required.

Features:
-Rotora billet aluminum alloy 6piston racing calipers with sequentially sized piston bore sizes engineered to each specific vehicle.
-Rotora billet aluminum hat with "floating" disc assembly to reduce heat related stress and unsprung weight.
-Rotora 2 piece vented heat treated directional vane disc system to improve airflow/cooling under severe braking. Slotted or drilled & slotted oversize discs (355x32mm) to ensure equal heat dissipation and increase thermal capacity while relieving the disc and brake pad surface free of excess debris.
-Rotora ceramic formulated pads designed for extreme street and track application with high co-efficient of friction and high temperature fade resistance.
-Rotora DOT compliant stainless steel braided brake lines to improve stiffer pedal feel and prevent brake hose expansion.
-Rotora carbon steel (SC45) mounting brackets (depending on application) and hardware.

Color and Rotor Options that you can choose from are:

Color: Red or Metallic Blue
Rotor: Slotted or Drilled & Slotted

Rotora Rear 2pc 14in 4 Piston Brake Kit Mitsubishi EVO X 08+

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rotora BBK.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	126550

Made of billet aluminum alloy and CNC machined to ensure the highest quality; Rotora's high performance brake system enables superior brake modulation while improving overall pedal feel to ensure equal distribution of weight transfer when braking. To achieve this proportional front-to-rear brake bias, Rotora's opposing piston calipers are fine tuned by increasing the clamp load to the optimal level while utilizing the stock master cylinder to retain overall front-to-rear brake bias. Rotora's full big brake system design delivers excellent initial bite, exceptional modulation, and consistent pedal feel for street and track use applications. All systems are ABS compatible and direct bolt on replacement with minimal modifications required.

Features:
-Rotora billet aluminum alloy 4 piston racing calipers with sequentially sized piston bore sizes engineered to each specific vehicle.
-Rotora billet aluminum hat with "floating" disc assembly to reduce heat related stress and unsprung weight.
-Rotora 2 piece vented heat treated directional vane disc system to improve airflow/cooling under severe braking. Slotted or drilled & slotted oversize discs (355x32mm) to ensure equal heat dissipation and increase thermal capacity while relieving the disc and brake pad surface free of excess debris.
-Rotora ceramic formulated pads designed for extreme street and track application with high co-efficient of friction and high temperature fade resistance.
-Rotora DOT compliant stainless steel braided brake lines to improve stiffer pedal feel and prevent brake hose expansion.
-Rotora carbon steel (SC45) mounting brackets (depending on application) and hardware.

Color and Rotor Options are:

Color: Red or Metallic Blue
Rotor: Slotted or Drilled & Slotted

PM for Prices!!!! or if you call ask for Donovan ext.228 for additional savings

Last edited by Vivid Racing; Dec 10, 2008 at 12:12 PM. Reason: forgot some information