Notices
Evo X Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

How not to ship wheels......19x10

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2009, 09:18 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
still waiting to get the rest of the $'s from seller.......
Old Aug 29, 2009, 09:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I can't believe FedEx would even take them at all like that!
Old Aug 30, 2009, 01:17 PM
Former Sponsor

JSR - FedEx has to pay up.

If the shipper can prove that they had paid FedEx to package the rims (a receipt), then FedEx cannot deny the claim. They are 100% responsible for any damages done to the contents (in this case rims). I used to work for FedEx as a manager and I can tell you that our branch was held responsible and had to pay out damages more than once due to poorly packaged items that had been broken or damaged during shipping. I would ask to speak with a manager in the claims department and then ask to speak to their manager or supervisor and keep going up until you get your money back. If that does not work out here are a couple of FedEx mucky mucks that you can email.

David F. Rebholz - FedEx Ground President and Chief Executive Officer

Donald F. Colleran - FedEx Services Executive Vice President, Sales
Old Sep 1, 2009, 06:11 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by troy@WORKS
JSR - FedEx has to pay up.

If the shipper can prove that they had paid FedEx to package the rims (a receipt), then FedEx cannot deny the claim. They are 100% responsible for any damages done to the contents (in this case rims). I used to work for FedEx as a manager and I can tell you that our branch was held responsible and had to pay out damages more than once due to poorly packaged items that had been broken or damaged during shipping. I would ask to speak with a manager in the claims department and then ask to speak to their manager or supervisor and keep going up until you get your money back. If that does not work out here are a couple of FedEx mucky mucks that you can email.

David F. Rebholz - FedEx Ground President and Chief Executive Officer

Donald F. Colleran - FedEx Services Executive Vice President, Sales
Thanks for all the info....how ever, fedex doesn't have to pay....or should I say, I cant make them pay. The seller, and I have wrote several letters, even had the fedex manager who packed the wheels, fax a letter to the claims department staiting that she packed them, and that they weren't damaged before packing. Every time either me, or the seller called.....they acted like they had no record of it. We spent hours and hours calling, email, faxing......all to no avail. Hell.....they said they were sending out a claims investigator to look at the damaged wheels, instead....they just send out a delivery guy to pick them up and return to sender???

FEDEX SUCKS!!!!

STILL WAITING FOR PAYMENT FROM SELLER
Old Sep 1, 2009, 06:23 PM
Evolved Member

I will never use Fed Ex again.
Old Sep 1, 2009, 07:59 PM
Evolving Member

Contact Better Business Bureau? Hell, I'd contact the local news station of the fedex. Hell, I'd prob fly to the Fedex location and confront the management team...bring the news station too
Old Sep 2, 2009, 10:09 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by PsychoAmbrosia
Contact Better Business Bureau? Hell, I'd contact the local news station of the fedex. Hell, I'd prob fly to the Fedex location and confront the management team...bring the news station too
Called the BBB, and wrote a letter. I wouldn't want the camera guys there filming me choaking the life out of the first fedex person I see.