Notices
Evo X Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Does Cusco brake cylinder stopper fit both LHD and RHD, or RHD only?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2018, 04:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 85 Likes on 70 Posts
Question Does Cusco brake cylinder stopper fit both LHD and RHD, or RHD only?

Cusco brake cylinder stopper (installing with Cusco front strut bar) is traditionally highly rated in its Evo IX application. People say it firms up brake pedal and reduces mushiness:

Originally Posted by revvin9k
And worth every penny.
Originally Posted by Blue Evo 8
I noticed a difference right away...
Originally Posted by Blue Evo 8
firmer brake pedal feel, less mushiness
Originally Posted by timmiii
I think it's worth it. [...] Strut and a ralliart master brake cylinder stopper for 280. so 250 + 280 = 530. You're saving time and money with the Cusco!!
Nowadays Cusco also makes a brake cylinder stopper for Evo X (p/n 566561A; strut bar p/n 566540A). However, correct me if I'm wrong. My understanding is that the Japanese, Australian, and UK right-hand drive (RHD) Evo X's have the brake cylinder on the opposite side comparing to our left-hand drive (LHD) Evo X's. If so, the Cusco brake cylinder stopper 566561A should only fit RHD cars, right?

Thus what options are left for us LHD Evo X members to enjoy the fun of brake cylinder stoppers?