Notices
Evo X Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Need some new tires. Recommendations

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2019, 03:38 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Need some new tires. Recommendations

Looking for some new tires. All season . But I wont be driving in the winter though. Need some good options. Right now I have bf Goodrich g force comp2. Looking for another set that has a better life And equal or greater performance. These feel rough and I sound like a lifted jeep with mudders on lol.
Old Jul 4, 2019, 09:16 AM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
I would go with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ for better life and performance compare to your BF GoodRich. I put that on all my cars if I need All-Season tires. If you won't be driving the car in the winter, then you would be better off getting a set of performance summer tires. I have a set of Continental ExtremeContact Sport on my Evo now for summer driving. Summers tires will definitely not last as long, I would say they will last half as long as All-Season. It also depends on how you drive and if you have aggressive camber/toe settings.

I will try Michelin Pilot Sport 4S next once my Continental wears out. Can't go wrong with Michelin, but they are pricey.
The following users liked this post:
White2015evo (Nov 14, 2019)
Old Jul 13, 2019, 06:08 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 1,543 Likes on 1,322 Posts
Comp2 is a summer tire, not an all season, and it's actually a fairly good tire. The Michelin A/S3's aren't gonna be better, they'll have less grip.

A better tire would be Michelin Pilot Sport 4S's or Continental Extreme Contact Sports.
The following users liked this post:
White2015evo (Nov 14, 2019)