EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evom-new-member-faqs-evom-rules-61/)
-   -   New Member ! Ill be Honest im here for the seats lol (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evom-new-member-faqs-evom-rules/610039-new-member-ill-honest-im-here-seats-lol.html)

tbkonwso May 2, 2012 04:44 PM

New Member ! Ill be Honest im here for the seats lol

yep.. lol at least im honest hopefully 15 days go by fast. looking for some evo seats.. you guys are so lucky =]... evo seats are so comfortable!

jdlewh May 2, 2012 04:47 PM

Woot seats! They are pretty good but the RX8 Recaro's are better IMO.

Pssst May 2, 2012 06:05 PM

The seats eh? Man, you got quite the car line up, I'm sure your seats are more fun to be in regardless of the make! Haha {thumbup}

Liss May 4, 2012 09:25 PM

everybody looks for some little benefits from evonet))) :D welcome

Alpha X May 4, 2012 09:57 PM

Welcome lol

kyoo May 4, 2012 10:08 PM

from 8 9 or 10?

chansigril May 5, 2012 10:23 AM

me too!

recaro blue and black seats from the 8 for me :)

coollol123 May 7, 2012 08:05 AM

Well welcome. And them seats are good? Never sat in a Evo only Lancers:p

coollol123 May 7, 2012 08:18 AM

Well welcome. And them seats are good? Never sat in a Evo only Lancers:p

SRTRaceR04 May 7, 2012 08:37 AM

Seats for the Supra? I've seen a few pics of different Supras with Evo 9 seats in them and it looked good. Factory Supra seats are comfortable, but not very track friendly for sure.

tbkonwso May 8, 2012 01:59 PM

thanks for the warm welcome.

The factory supra seats are garbage to be honest.. its slippery.. car is 20 years old the leather is cracked and hard. i tossed both of them in the garbage can and replaced it with some bride gais. but the other day i got a chance to sit in my friends evo 9 mr, (i had to drive him home cause he was intoxicated). THESE SEATS are the MOST Comfortable sport seats ever!!!! i don't know what model it is, but its black with red stitching. he said evo 8 - 9 seats are all very comfortable.

tbkonwso May 8, 2012 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by jdlewh (Post 10139150)
Woot seats! They are pretty good but the RX8 Recaro's are better IMO.

really??!? anyone in my area with rx8 willing to let me sit on them?

SRTRaceR04 May 8, 2012 03:12 PM

If you want to keep the leather look, you will need seats out of an SSL car. I'm pretty sure 8 and 9 seats are the same (except color and fabric for non-SSL models). Otherwise, non leather Evo 9 seats look good in Supras (the seats you sat in).

My brother has a TT Supra, so I know what you mean about the seats. They look like they were comfortable at one point, but after almost 20 years, seats tend to not feel the same.

tbkonwso May 9, 2012 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by SRTRaceR04 (Post 10150970)
If you want to keep the leather look, you will need seats out of an SSL car. I'm pretty sure 8 and 9 seats are the same (except color and fabric for non-SSL models). Otherwise, non leather Evo 9 seats look good in Supras (the seats you sat in).

My brother has a TT Supra, so I know what you mean about the seats. They look like they were comfortable at one point, but after almost 20 years, seats tend to not feel the same.

yea i came across a set of the leather ssl seats. trying to stay away from leather for now.

Pssst May 10, 2012 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by tbkonwso (Post 10153514)
yea i came across a set of the leather ssl seats. trying to stay away from leather for now.

can get the MR seats that are half leather and suede. My personal favorite {thumbup}