EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evom-new-member-faqs-evom-rules-61/)
-   -   Newbie (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evom-new-member-faqs-evom-rules/702300-newbie.html)

kry4m3 Oct 28, 2014 04:53 AM

Heya there everyone!

Long time forum roamer but first time poster :)
I purchased a gun metal grey evo 8 mr with a few mods on it. after doing bit more work to it, it has about 260KW (just under 350HP) with a FP red kenfold 272 cams and cam gears to name a few mods.

I am from the land down under (Australia)
Hope to get down and dirty with the community :)

Speedlimit Oct 28, 2014 05:59 AM

Hi!

Welcome! Hmmm.... Australia eh? :) Is that near Chicago? :lol: Glad you checked in, I visited Sydney and Western Australia (Perth/Bunbury) many years ago. Great fun!

Bob

Ev0ikon Oct 28, 2014 08:18 AM

Hello Matey! Welcome :updown:

rossbots Oct 28, 2014 08:30 AM

Great- Welcome. My friend bought his evo vii race car from Canberra. You guys over that side know how to prep cars!

kry4m3 Oct 29, 2014 03:25 AM

@bob how was your visit to sydney ? Im from sydney aus :). Chicago aye ... yes I think we're neighbour's (looking into at the right map) haha
I have family in Oregon and Mississippi so I visit America quiet often even tho the car scene at both states aren't the greatest, it's still good to come cars around :)
@evoikon g'day mate :)
@rossbots yea east side is more populated so I guess. My friend too also bought his Evo 9 from Canberra very clean

Speedlimit Oct 29, 2014 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by kry4m3 (Post 11331221)
@bob how was your visit to sydney ? Im from sydney aus :). Chicago aye ... yes I think we're neighbour's (looking into at the right map) haha
I have family in Oregon and Mississippi so I visit America quiet often even tho the car scene at both states aren't the greatest, it's still good to come cars around :)
@evoikon g'day mate :)
@rossbots yea east side is more populated so I guess. My friend too also bought his Evo 9 from Canberra very clean

We were there during a Captain Cook festival and it was wonderful! Great people, good beer and mediocre dart throwers. :lol: j/k

Bob

kry4m3 Oct 29, 2014 12:45 PM

We suck at darts hahaha ! It's not of a wide spread bar game here, I think it's more pool tables that are our sort of game. Now that you even mention darts to all of the pubs and bars I've been to I've only seen one place that have darts, and it wasn't even open to the public haha :)

.M. Oct 29, 2014 05:41 PM

Awesome. Welcome :beer:

kry4m3 Oct 29, 2014 07:10 PM

@.M. thanks :)

Nicole92 Oct 29, 2014 09:01 PM

Hello there! I am new here too. Registered today and find the forum great! I think i t is the best EVO forum on the web :)

kry4m3 Oct 30, 2014 03:08 AM

Hi Nicole :)
yea every question I've ever needed answered was always on this forum
it wasn't until I came across something else that I finally decided to sign up and be part of the community