Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Florida Accessport Tuner?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2009, 03:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Florida Accessport Tuner?

Hey all... New here and wanted to know if anyone knows of a good Florida tuner for Cobb's accessport system. I'm running stage 2 with a full turbo back 3" exhaust and Cobb SF intake. Some backfiring under wot (I need to regap plugs) but IX now feels there is much more power potential with a custome tune. Cobb's website shows two= Japtrix/Horsepower Logic, and Ramini Sports. Sharing any experiences with either tuner would be great. I am willing to travel for a decent tune. It gets me out of the house and gives me an excuse to drive my car. I am willing to road trip to Georgia if need be. I'm in S.W. Fl. and would prefer a closer (Fl.) tuner just in case I have an issue and need top return.
Old Jan 20, 2009, 04:16 PM
Evolved Member

don't know whats is in florida and don't want to downtalk acessport to much but that thing is for subaru's. others will agree that our stock ecu is fully tuneable and that is the most efficient route to go. you don't need a device like acessport
Old Jan 20, 2009, 04:29 PM

Well, originally had the car tuned by vishnu. Was a good tune, but as I mod the car more and more it gets REALLY expensive to do that route. I had the accesport on my 04 WRX and loved it. I've had it for my evo now for a couple of months and didnt realize how much I missed the low priced adjustability with this set up. Great power and mod ability, and have had great results using with both Subie and evo... As far as any down talk of the accessport... Im not concerned. I know there are ALOT of options for tuning out today. All should be decide by personal interest and levels. My needs are simple... Make it run right, go fast, and be affordable with a good reputation behind the company. All are achieved for me with the accessport. Plus Im tuner stupid, this is my daily driver. I would damage more than tune if left to do on my own...