Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

New to the forum!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2015, 04:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New to the forum!

hello everyone, i wanted to stop in and say hello, as well as thank you for the acceptance in this forum. My name is Clint i work with sales\marketing and i have always loved cars and performance was my desire. I can say i have recently purchased my evo 8 1yr 6 months ago, and must say i love this car. i dove in pretty quick with modifications with the help of the performance division of the shop i work for. I feel like i stole the car at the price i paid for it. the car originally had 100,000 miles on it, i got it for $12,500 after tax an title transfer. I'm fortunate enough to be able to work on my car and get any part i desire for this car and many other applications through my work, as it has help me progress very quickly. i reside in the St louis area and hope to be able to attend many events locally-nationally and get to know many people, i know what it feels like to pay top dollar on a item and it is dreadful how the mark up on some items are outrageous, i hope i'm able to help change that fact by being able to join events and other programs. I myself am always looking to upgrade my own car and would be more then happy helping the fellow community out by knocking out a middle man for mark up. I hope this can be a joyful experience being on this well known forum.

If i can be of any assistance please don't hesitate to ask.
Sincerely, Clint (B.A.WERKS)
Old Mar 19, 2015, 06:04 AM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
Originally Posted by B.A.Werks
hello everyone, i wanted to stop in and say hello, as well as thank you for the acceptance in this forum. My name is Clint i work with sales\marketing and i have always loved cars and performance was my desire. I can say i have recently purchased my evo 8 1yr 6 months ago, and must say i love this car. i dove in pretty quick with modifications with the help of the performance division of the shop i work for. I feel like i stole the car at the price i paid for it. the car originally had 100,000 miles on it, i got it for $12,500 after tax an title transfer. I'm fortunate enough to be able to work on my car and get any part i desire for this car and many other applications through my work, as it has help me progress very quickly. i reside in the St louis area and hope to be able to attend many events locally-nationally and get to know many people, i know what it feels like to pay top dollar on a item and it is dreadful how the mark up on some items are outrageous, i hope i'm able to help change that fact by being able to join events and other programs. I myself am always looking to upgrade my own car and would be more then happy helping the fellow community out by knocking out a middle man for mark up. I hope this can be a joyful experience being on this well known forum.

If i can be of any assistance please don't hesitate to ask.
Sincerely, Clint (B.A.WERKS)
Hi Clint and welcome!

Thank you for posting your intro and we are very glad to have you. One small note of caution concerning non registered commercial advertising. We do closely moderate those types of activities and appreciate your understanding. Thanks.

Bob
Old Mar 27, 2015, 01:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome aboard !