Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Unsure on Evo IX value please help

Old Apr 25, 2017, 03:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unsure on Evo IX value please help

Hey guys I am considering selling my evo, however I have no clue on where to price it at. I bought it and planned on keeping it forever but things happen, so I figured I'd check what I could get for it. I did not plan on selling so I spent maybe more I can get back on it.

It is a 2006 Evo IX Apex Silver and it is completely stock, with the exception of the muffler ( still have stock muffler)

The car is in excellent condition, I have replaced whatever looked worn such as shifter boot shifter knob mats etc so everything looks new

I also had car repainted at dealership so paint is 10/10 however this may be a down side to some?

Interior I would say is 9.5 out of 10. Only issue being steering is a bit open at the seams pic attached. Seats are in perfect shape.

I am very OCD so things that may not bother 99% of people bother me. Only other issue is the roof drip molding i did not replace it when painted because it was a special order that would take weeks. The driver side has a tiny bend. Asides from that it does have 164k miles.

Here are some detailed pics!

This is what I am talking about on steering wheel.

Here you can see drip molding

Old Apr 25, 2017, 05:14 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Sorry to see you are considering selling but understand times / needs change

You joined months ago but havent posted

Just a suggestion on pricing your EvO. Go through the FS section here:
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sale-cars-sale-134/

This will give you an idea. Also, the local Autotrader. From what we have seen, EvO prices are on the rise & Blue Book values are not what EvOs are selling for on the street.

Also, once youve accumulated 15 posts, in one of the tech forums, you can post your EvO for sale here

If you have any questions, Let me know, Joe
Old Apr 26, 2017, 08:37 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
This Evo looks amazing best of hopes with your sell. Sucks that you got to let it go, but understand completely.
Old Apr 26, 2017, 08:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is amazing! Super clean. I really DON'T want to sell it, but I think it will be the fastest one to sell. I was just curious as to value, I haven't seen one so clean w high miles. I see low low miles and clean, or beat up taken apart w high miles. I got it from the original owner and he drove it daily for 10 years, he was very meticulous about everything, even got on my a$$ when i test drove it for not letting get up to temp before even turning on AC. I liked this because it was clean and completely stock. I just finished making it flawless. But I guess time will tell! We will see what happens! Thanks Guys!