New member - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community



EvoM Newbie / FAQs Forum New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

New member

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 18, 2017, 09:01 AM   #1
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Evocc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 15
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Drives: 05' WW Evo

Red face New member

What's up.
I've owned two evo 8s at this point, (both 05's)

One was pretty stock, another is currently undergoing a full rebuild.

I'm originally from GA. Currently stationed in Hawaii and can't wait to leave, lol


Here's some pictures of our old LY evo (sold now)
And my current WW evo (never selling because it's a money pit)




Wife's old LY 05'






Looking forward to being a part of this community.

I'm currently working on an S2K cluster swap guide for 8/9s if anyone is interested in that sort of thing. An help/tips would be appreciated on that.

Thread link: Going to be working on a functioning S2K to Evo cluster swap for anyone interested in that sort of thing.

Here's a link to my EvoM thread as I'll be updating it as I go through this project.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...l#post11740208
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2017, 09:22 AM   #2
EvoM Super Moderator
iTrader: (3)
 
MinusPrevious's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: So.Cal
Posts: 3,316
Thanked 198 Times in 194 Posts

Drives: 2006 ランエボ RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evocc View Post
What's up.
I've owned two evo 8s at this point, (both 05's)

One was pretty stock, another is currently undergoing a full rebuild.

I'm originally from GA. Currently stationed in Hawaii and can't wait to leave, lol


Here's some pictures of our old LY evo (sold now)
And my current WW evo (never selling because it's a money pit)
Wife's old LY 05'
Looking forward to being a part of this community.

I'm currently working on an S2K cluster swap guide for 8/9s if anyone is interested in that sort of thing. An help/tips would be appreciated on that.

Thread link: Going to be working on a functioning S2K to Evo cluster swap for anyone interested in that sort of thing.

Here's a link to my EvoM thread as I'll be updating it as I go through this project.
Hey, sure great to have you join us You are already, fully, into the EvO hobby

Like the looks of both EvOs. The WW looks like its well underway to being fully modded

Stay active on EvOM & again, Welcome!

Joe
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2017, 09:26 AM   #3
Evolved Member
iTrader: (16)
 
bboypuertoroc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Lacey/JBLM, WA
Posts: 1,738
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Drives: 2006 Evo IX

Welcome.

Can't wait to leave HI? Sheeeeit, I've been dying to go back. Was stationed there for three years a little while back.

Side note: what size wheels/tires? I see you still have your fender liners in. Yours seems close to mine but I had to remove mine.
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2017, 09:50 AM   #4
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Evocc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 15
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Drives: 05' WW Evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc View Post
Welcome.

Can't wait to leave HI? Sheeeeit, I've been dying to go back. Was stationed there for three years a little while back.

Side note: what size wheels/tires? I see you still have your fender liners in. Yours seems close to mine but I had to remove mine.
Haha different strokes for different folks.

I'm 18x9.5 +15

Wrapped in 255/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sports.

Love them.
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2017, 09:52 AM   #5
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Evocc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 15
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Drives: 05' WW Evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinusPrevious View Post
Hey, sure great to have you join us You are already, fully, into the EvO hobby

Like the looks of both EvOs. The WW looks like its well underway to being fully modded

Stay active on EvOM &4 again, Welcome!

Joe
Appreciate it!

Yep. Getting another fully built 2.0.

Last one had a bearing failure.
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2017, 07:58 AM   #6
Evolved Member
iTrader: (16)
 
bboypuertoroc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Lacey/JBLM, WA
Posts: 1,738
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Drives: 2006 Evo IX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evocc View Post
Haha different strokes for different folks.

I'm 18x9.5 +15

Wrapped in 255/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sports.

Love them.
Makes sense. Mine are 18x10 +38 with 265/35s.
Offline
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[FS] 2012 Evolution MR Varis Widebody EvilYeti For Sale - Cars For Sale 0 May 10, 2017 11:30 AM
GG Evo IX MR strobes20 EvoM Newbie / FAQs Forum 16 Apr 28, 2017 05:04 PM
GG Evo IX MR strobes20 Project Cars and Build Threads 4 Apr 18, 2017 06:12 AM
FS[South]: Texas Evo 9 MR GG xXVicariousXx For Sale - Cars For Sale 8 Mar 16, 2017 10:44 PM
OCD moment xMCxMRx Evo General 8 Apr 2, 2016 08:25 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:50 AM.


 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
What's your question?
Send