Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

New to evolutionM

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2017, 07:44 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
New to evolutionM

Hey guys. Wanted to make a formal introduction. I have had my 2011 GSR for about 3 years now. Honestly the only car I have owned and decided to keep for a long while. I bought it basically stock with just a few mods already on it. It had a Cobb intake, quad tip Cobb exhaust, and Accessport tuned. I have since then built the engine myself. Built 2.0. Wiseco 86mm pistons. K1 rods. GSC S2 Cams, valve springs, valve seals, and valves. Ported intake manifold. Torque solutions manifold spacer. Started with a DW65c and FIC 1100 but changed to Walbro 450 and ID1300s. MAP open dump downpipe. MAP upper and lower IC piping. MAP 3.5 intercooler. MAP cast manifold. AMS motor mount. AMS Fuel rail. Cobb intake. MAP test pipe. Invidia N1 exhaust. Turbosmart IWG. Turbosmart 50/50 BOV. Cavalli Stage 3 Turbo. Rota P45R wheels powder coated Bentley Blue ( I know, Rotas...) H&R springs. Battle Aero Carbon Fiber wing with short stands. Straffe Designs front splitter. AeroFlow side skirt extensions. D&M Rear diffuser. Tuned by Chet. Probably a couple other things I have forgotten. However previously I had a Speed3. The speed3 forums were very helpful and informative. So far I have found evoM to be the same. Thanks for checking it out guys!
Old Jun 28, 2017, 10:03 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Hey, welcome aboard

Wow, that X has got the mods

Really like what you have done & I like the look for sure (i run the same street wheels. Those p45R's are just a great looking wheel)

Please make yourself at home, here on EvOM, & make it a daily habit

Thanks, Joe
The following users liked this post:
EvoDeek (Jul 1, 2017)
Old Jul 1, 2017, 08:19 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks man. Its been a lot of work. But I have enjoyed it all (well most of it)
The following users liked this post:
MinusPrevious (Jul 1, 2017)