Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

from RWD to now shopping for AWD

Old Aug 9, 2017, 07:15 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
from RWD to now shopping for AWD

what's up everyone. i recently just sold my baby i had for 11 years now. Single turbo 2003 Nissan 350z. I did almost everything with it from autocross, to drag strip and strictly highway fun, of course at beginner levels. As the mods list kept getting longer, the car became a PAIN to maintain. So she became a garage queen

So that led me here. ALWAYS been a big fan of lancer evolution, simply for the body shape that never gets old and it's handling. I would like an evo strictly as a DD since i see all 4 seasons, and of course with bolt ons, it would be a nice highway cruiser.
My good friend has an 05 wrk STI and another friend had an EvoVIII and now has a EvoX.
So i hope to find an EvoIX in the near future, low miles and of course as stock as possible, dreamer thread of course but one day ill find it.

Here's a few pics of the EX

The following users liked this post:
MinusPrevious (Aug 9, 2017)
Old Aug 9, 2017, 07:35 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Originally Posted by steven350
what's up everyone. i recently just sold my baby i had for 11 years now. Single turbo 2003 Nissan 350z. I did almost everything with it from autocross, to drag strip and strictly highway fun, of course at beginner levels. As the mods list kept getting longer, the car became a PAIN to maintain. So she became a garage queen

So that led me here. ALWAYS been a big fan of lancer evolution, simply for the body shape that never gets old and it's handling. I would like an evo strictly as a DD since i see all 4 seasons, and of course with bolt ons, it would be a nice highway cruiser.
My good friend has an 05 wrk STI and another friend had an EvoVIII and now has a EvoX.
So i hope to find an EvoIX in the near future, low miles and of course as stock as possible, dreamer thread of course but one day ill find it.

Here's a few pics of the EX
Hi Steven

Like what you did to that Z. Great job & youre definitely a car guy. We certainly could use you on the EvOM boards. Keep us posted on your search

Good luck, Joe
steven350 (Aug 9, 2017)
Old Aug 9, 2017, 07:46 AM
Evolved Member

Received 75 Likes on 65 Posts
I made the move from a 350Z to my Evo back in 2006. You'll definitely enjoy it. You're also gonna definitely miss the Z.

Welcome!
steven350 (Aug 9, 2017)