Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

New to the Evo Platform

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2017, 07:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New to the Evo Platform

Hey everyone, newbie from Indiana here. I purchased my stock PB 2015 Evo X GSR w/SS this past Saturday. I debadged it as soon as I got home and will have it tinted 5% all around with 50% on the windshield once my tint guy get back from vacation. I think my next move is wheels, coilovers, and removing the wing or trading/buying an MR trunk. I'm still reading and gathering information to make a decision on where I want to be powerwise in this and still be able to drive it daily. I've been reading about the Evo for a couple of weeks now, trying to gain as much knowledge as I can before I made my purchase so this forum has been extremely helpful! Other vehicles I've had over the years include: 2015 Challenger Hellcat M6, 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT, 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8, and a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8, 2007 Trailblazer SS AWD, and a 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 6speed. I'm also building up an LS swapped 2007 Colorado Xtreme so there is no brand loyalty with me, although I do favor my SRT products, but as long as it's fast, it's cool with me!
Old Aug 22, 2017, 08:24 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Sorry for the late response, but your thread as moved here

Great to have you join us & congrats on the X

You have had quite a few high perf cars so you will fit right in. Curious what youll end up doing w/the EvO, in the way of mods

Hey, can you post up a few pics of it?

Joe