Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Hi all, I'm 'RS II' and I am an Evoholic...

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2017, 03:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all, I'm 'RS II' and I am an Evoholic...

For me, my Evo obsession started 2003 when I purchased my first Mitsu, an Evo 5 which in no time got some basic cosmetic and engine mods. Tein Adjusties, Turbosmart External Wastegate, GReedy Intercooler, IC piping, Blitz BOV, HKS exhaust... And with the external dumping into atmosphere, a personalised plate which the car lived up to... 'RAW AZ'.

14+ years on and I still have the passion for these high octane burning JDM Imports and currently own four Evo's. Most recently, 10 months ago, purchased my Evolution X MR. 2+ years prior, a whole lot of time & $$ and boom, my freshly resprayed 'Battleship Gray' Evo II (CE9A) as it currently sits. After selling my Evo 5 (7 years ago), I bought my all time favourite, a Red Evo 9 (CT9A) which besides 18" Advan RGDs and Apexi Coil Overs, remains completely stock and has given me absolutely no issues (I even put 80,000kms/50,000miles on one set of tyres!!). And finally, on its forth make over while being in my ownership 10+ years is my Black Evo One (CD9A). This thing is nuts! After a stint of having 390kw street legal rear wheel drive, a lot of the aftermarket parts have made there way onto my Evo II so I can start fresh with a target 600kw 9second 4wd evo as you can see in my photos. That's the dream! I will do my best to start and keep a build thread but its not going to happen over night.

Thanks for taking the time to read my story.
CHECK OUT MY PHOTO'S...
Old Sep 16, 2017, 04:21 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Hey, great to have you join us. And yes, you are definitely a Mitsu enthusiast.

Wonder why you have not been on EvOM prior?

I did check your pics & saw the nice TI exhaust on the X

Hope you can make it a habit & join us on a regular basis

Thanks, Joe
Old Sep 16, 2017, 04:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Joe.
I have been a member for 4 or so years and do often find myself here when researching mods, problems and general evo info. Thought it was time to express myself a little more.

Yes AMS Titanium rear with Blitz test and front pipes on Evo X.
Have Kelford Stage 2 cams and valvesprings, HKS Head gasket, ARP Head Studs, Grimmspeed EBC to go on in next few weeks. Cobb Accessport in transit from MAP at the moment.
Will keep photos coming.

Cheers mate.