Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Hey!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2018, 03:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey!

Hey Guys!

I'm Enrique and I'm new to EvolutionM. I live in the Tampa Bay area where the Evo community is practically nonexistent but originally hail from Miami. I'm going on my 11th year of active duty service as a helicopter flight mechanic for the USCG. I drive a WW '15 Evo X GSR which was a dream car growing up and now that I have it it's leaving me wanting more, so I'll be lurking the classifieds. I love building cars and have a particular taste for OEM+ styles. I'm looking forward to reading some good info on this site!
Old Mar 29, 2018, 04:44 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Enrique

Great to have you join us on the EvOM boards

We are happy to have you & appreciate your service. Hey, we have a relatively new program
to honor our Vets. Check this out & apply for it so we can add a special Vet image to your user name

See here:https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...ailable-2.html

Thanks, Joe
Old Mar 30, 2018, 06:49 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 223 Likes on 133 Posts
Welcome! Evo looks great! Thanks for your service.
Old Mar 30, 2018, 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by MinusPrevious
Enrique

Great to have you join us on the EvOM boards

We are happy to have you & appreciate your service. Hey, we have a relatively new program
to honor our Vets. Check this out & apply for it so we can add a special Vet image to your user name

See here:https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...ailable-2.html

Thanks, Joe
Just posted for it, thank you!

Originally Posted by DontStopMe
Welcome! Evo looks great! Thanks for your service.
Thanks! I hope to pick up a couple more parts while on the forum and see where the build can go.
Old Mar 30, 2018, 08:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 75 Likes on 65 Posts
Originally Posted by jdmenrique
Hey Guys!

I'm Enrique and I'm new to EvolutionM. I live in the Tampa Bay area where the Evo community is practically nonexistent but originally hail from Miami. I'm going on my 11th year of active duty service as a helicopter flight mechanic for the USCG. I drive a WW '15 Evo X GSR which was a dream car growing up and now that I have it it's leaving me wanting more, so I'll be lurking the classifieds. I love building cars and have a particular taste for OEM+ styles. I'm looking forward to reading some good info on this site!
Welcome.

I'm actually planning a move to Tampa as well (if I get this contract at CENTCOM) so at least there will be another Evo. Sucks to hear the Evo community is lacking there.
Old Mar 30, 2018, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
Welcome.

I'm actually planning a move to Tampa as well (if I get this contract at CENTCOM) so at least there will be another Evo. Sucks to hear the Evo community is lacking there.

Nice dude! I don't work over at MacDill, I'm on the St. Pete/Clearwater side of the bay but yea, more Evo's are always welcome. Hit me up when you get here and hopefully we can start a meet or two.
Old Mar 30, 2018, 09:51 AM
Evolved Member

Received 75 Likes on 65 Posts
Originally Posted by jdmenrique
Nice dude! I don't work over at MacDill, I'm on the St. Pete/Clearwater side of the bay but yea, more Evo's are always welcome. Hit me up when you get here and hopefully we can start a meet or two.
For sure, man.

St Pete side is expensive as FCK. I'm looking at buying a place over in the Riverview/Brandon area.

Good thing about Tampa is there's a TON of automotive related activities. FL2K down in Bradenton, tons of meets and shows year round, the F1 race... it's pretty fcking awesome. I can't wait to get down there.
The following users liked this post:
jdmenrique (Mar 30, 2018)
Old Mar 31, 2018, 03:28 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
That car is a looker
Old Mar 31, 2018, 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by Bajanhitman
That car is a looker
Thank you!