Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

New member, long time 4G63 owner

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2018, 11:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New member, long time 4G63 owner

Hello from northern Colorado! I'm excited to be a part of the community!

I'm Jonny and I'm no stranger to the amazing and wonderful 4G63 block. I've owned the VIII RS for quite a while now (about 6 years, actually) but just recently have been starting to mod since I now finally have some time and extra cash. Before the RS, I owned a '97 Eagle Talon TSi AWD. She was my baby, my pride and joy, my milk and honey. I put a lot of time and money into that beautiful beast but, sadly, I totalled her one morning ...

I've only just begun moding/tuning the RS!

I don't race. I've never been to the tracks. Honestly, I have no intentions to. I want to keep the car a sleeper street daily driver.

As for myself, I'm a proud Colorado native! I work in the medical field. I love spending as much time as possible in our beautiful Rocky Mountains and I plan on taking up fly fishing this summer.

Sorry about the long intro! I'm just excited to get back into the community!
Old Apr 8, 2018, 12:51 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Hey Jonny. Welcome aboard

We can use an experienced hand around here on the EvOM boards. Make yourself at home & get know the group

We have a large group of regulars & a lot of info being passed back / forth

We also have a special thread for you: The RS Owners Thread LOL. Post up more pics here: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...ry-thread.html

BTW, I own an RS as well

Joe