Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Newbie from Down Under

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2018, 07:10 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Newbie from Down Under

Hi all,
Long time lurker from Australia and various Mitsu owner/competitor for 30+ years (geez, feel old now....)
Have owned a variety of Galants/Lancers/GTO's over the years as road, trackday and rally cars. Even my tow cars have been Mitsu's over the years.

Getting older, I've gone backwards in a sense, reverting from our modern day Mitsu's to Historic cars - 2 x 71' GTO's (1 x road, 1 x Works rally car), 2 x 75' GC Coupes (Dodge Colt GT's in the US) - both rally cars and finally my son's GB Historic rally car.
So, why on this forum?
Our race cars might be old but we have a 'substitute engine' rule for some of our Historic classes and we're allowed to utilise the fabulous 4G63/4 engines.
I hope to contribute where I can in the forums but main input/interest will be engines and running gear. Who knows, you might all convince me to buy another Evo...

Cheers, S

Last edited by 2Sideways; Apr 9, 2018 at 07:35 PM.
The following users liked this post:
MinusPrevious (Apr 9, 2018)
Old Apr 9, 2018, 07:31 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Hello.

Great to have you join us. From one older EvO owner to another, Welcome Aboard (maybe getting older, but can still put my foot into it)

We have a good grouping of members from AU & NZ

Join us on the boards. A lot of us hang out down in the motorsports section, here: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/motor-sports-15/

Cheers, Joe
The following users liked this post:
2Sideways (Apr 9, 2018)