Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

06 evo mr

Old Sep 2, 2018, 05:27 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
06 evo mr

Hello hello!

since i was 12/13 and seeing an evo on initial d i always thought it was awesome. A WHOLE racing team with all evos at that. Then 2fast2furious came on scene with the evo 7 and it was love. Only 15 or 16 at the time the evo 8 was released and it had become my dream car. No ferrari, porsche, or lambo would ever take the emo from that spotlight from me.

Fast forward a few more years and the evo 9 was released and i just had to have one. IT LOOKED EVEN BETTER THAN THE EVO 8! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! Still being in my teens the evo was still out of reach. Early 20s led to bigger responsibilities and an evo just didnt suit my every day life.

Evo X came out and steered off the path and just wasnt my cup of tea. Now im 29 and have a few accomplishments under my belt, the opportunity presented itself and i took the plunge!

16 years later its a dream come true and i couldnt be happier! needs some work here and there but i hope to make this my forever car.
The following users liked this post:
MinusPrevious (Sep 2, 2018)
Old Sep 2, 2018, 05:56 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Excellent story & welcome aboard. Great to have you on board w/us! Nice looking 9 / Looks pretty clean for sure

Hope to see you active on the EvOM boards, daily

Any questions, please let me know (EvO9 RS owner)

Joe
twinkie_mayne (Sep 2, 2018)
Old Sep 2, 2018, 06:03 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by MinusPrevious
Excellent story & welcome aboard. Great to have you on board w/us! Nice looking 9 / Looks pretty clean for sure

Hope to see you active on the EvOM boards, daily

Any questions, please let me know (EvO9 RS owner)

Joe
ive been a long time lurker from owning a dsm and lancer back in the day. afraid to be on the forums daily because i can see myself browsing the classifieds and people posting up their evos and me thinking "awww man i need my evo to look like that."

haha but thanks!
MinusPrevious (Sep 2, 2018)
Old Sep 2, 2018, 06:42 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Originally Posted by twinkie_mayne
ive been a long time lurker from owning a dsm and lancer back in the day. afraid to be on the forums daily because i can see myself browsing the classifieds and people posting up their evos and me thinking "awww man i need my evo to look like that."

haha but thanks!
LOL, totally understand, but we do have a good group of regulars & we are always trading stories / advice

We all kind of think alike, w/the end result in making wiser decisions $$$
twinkie_mayne (Sep 2, 2018)

Search this Thread