Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

New Evo8 Owner - APR Widebody

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2018, 07:19 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
New Evo8 Owner - APR Widebody

Hello EvolutionM!

I just recently picked up a new project/weekend car. Bought it from an old friend. The car hasn't been registered or driven in many years and a lot of the carbon fiber needs clear coat repair from being weathered outside over the years. The car used to be a show car back in 2005/2006 and had an extensive audio setup throughout. The previous owner had parted all of the custom audio which is the reason why the interior is all missing.
I am not new to the aftermarket/tuning world. I have built some extensive projects over the years, but haven't been in the Tuner scene since 2012 so I'm very excited to get back into it and excited to build up my first Evo!

Old Sep 18, 2018, 07:48 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Well, this is excellent. Great looking project

Happy to have you join us on the boards, especially one w/some previous experience

We have a project thread & would be great to have you re-post these pics there, and update the thread as you progress, OK?

See here: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/pr...d-threads-344/

Thanks & great having you

Joe

Last edited by MinusPrevious; Sep 18, 2018 at 08:10 PM.
Old Sep 19, 2018, 07:16 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Thank you for the warm welcome!

i will certainly be sure to start a project thread! Glad to be here.