Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

New Owner, Member...Hello!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2018, 06:17 AM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
New Owner, Member...Hello!

Hi Everyone, Stephen here and it's a pleasure to be part of the community.

A few months ago, I picked up a '14 Evo MR at a local dealership and have been daily driving it almost every day since. I put on apprpx 100km per day so it didn't take long to learn the car for all it's greatness and all of it's misfortunes.

As far as I can tell, the AYC pump is going to go at any time now, tarmac flashes more often than not. With only 62,000km on it when I got it that seems quite early in life but...whatever. I bought an extra 100,000km warranty with it because I knew about the issue before buying it plus, it's a nice piece of mind for a car that's out of production.

It's bone stock at the moment, but I'm eyeing up an Exedy Dual clutch pack for longetivy and track use, Borla cat-back and a pro-tune but nothing too outrageous.

I'd like to track it eventually but no rush, just enjoying doing triple digits on the onramps

Cheers,
Rev/Stephen

14' MR

Last edited by RevMaynard; Dec 26, 2018 at 04:34 AM.
Old Sep 24, 2018, 06:51 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Welcome aboard Stephen

Your MR looks super clean (wingless)

Make sure you visit the boards, daily & please comment / ask questions

Joe
Old Sep 24, 2018, 09:40 AM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Thanks Joe, plenty of great topics and definitely was huge when I looked into buying the car.

Cheers!