Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

New member / Lancer Ralliart question

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2018, 10:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question New member / Lancer Ralliart question

Hello! as the title reads, I am a new member to this community, and I need guidance. I've loved lancers and evos pretty much since I was born, and now that I am about to be 15 in 4 days (yeah I know, I'm too young to be here), I wanted to ask if a Lancer Ralliart would be something manageable, reliable, and in general just something that can be daily driven without any problems at all. I've heard mixed opinions about lancer ralliarts being unreliable from my friends and some family members, but I'm in a dilemma to believe them or not. Please help me! (This is to begin my search for a lancer once I turn 16.)
The following users liked this post:
MinusPrevious (Dec 10, 2018)
Old Dec 10, 2018, 11:07 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Alright, welcome aboard

I own an 06 Lancer so cant really speak about the RA. I would hope it as reliable as any Lancer. Now, buying one use raises other issues (i.e. maintenance, mileage, how well its been treated etc)

Search the RA forums to get a feel for the kind if issues that have been reported

Hope you can get yourself into one

Joe
The following users liked this post:
generic.carguy (Dec 10, 2018)