New member here - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Notices
EvoM Newbie / FAQs Forum New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

New member here

Old Jan 1, 2019, 09:43 PM

New member here

Hello fellow Evo owners. I've been in the Mitsubishi world for 12 years plus or so now. Mostly was with DSMs. But acquired a 05 MR about 8 months ago now. Love it, by far more fun and better overall over a dsm. Sadly its parked for the winter and in the process of rebuilding the block. Long story short. Previous owner didn't do something right/had a horrible tune. I look forward to putting this thing back together over winter and driving her again.

I'm fairly knowledgeable about cars and Mitsubishi in general, but I'm no god by all means. Still alot about the evo itself i need to learn. I look forward to the adventure and the information that i shall receive and learn from this site.
Old Jan 2, 2019, 08:14 AM
EvoM Super Moderator

Excellent. Great to have you join us (8 months late haha)

We can use another competent DSM'r / 4G63 member around here

Welcome (BTW, i own a 2006 RS)

Joe
Old Jan 2, 2019, 08:22 AM

Yes it's late on joining. Been getting alot of help locally and from here as well so I decided to actually make a account. Can never have to much help or information.
Old Jan 8, 2019, 08:09 AM

Where in Wisconsin are you? I've got a couple buddies in the MKE area that have turned a few bolts on Evos over the years if you need help with a project or want to hang out and grab some beers and bench race.
Old Jan 8, 2019, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by pikwit View Post
Where in Wisconsin are you? I've got a couple buddies in the MKE area that have turned a few bolts on Evos over the years if you need help with a project or want to hang out and grab some beers and bench race.
I'm in a small town near Madison called Marshall. Its always good to know some local evo guys for sure. Right now I have my motor torn apart. Picked up a good used block being mine is shot(merry christmas to me) have to get everything to the machine shop so i can order pistons and get it assembled. Already have rods on the way. Hoping my crank checks out good.
Old Jan 12, 2019, 12:19 AM

Welcome. New to posting here too but a longtime lurker and Evo / DSM owner. Hoping to learn and contribute.
Old Jan 12, 2019, 09:20 AM
EvoM Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Evo Arcana View Post
Welcome. New to posting here too but a longtime lurker and Evo / DSM owner. Hoping to learn and contribute.
Welcome. No more lurking Evo Arcana

Post up & looking fwd to seeing more of you on the boards

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.