Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

New Member and super Newbie

Old Jan 3, 2019, 02:24 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking New Member and super Newbie

Hey guys, found this forum through a YouTube channel and I just recently got really into cars for seemingly no reason. A car that has always turned my head is Evos and I played with the thought about trying to get one for awhile but never really decided on it. After watching a few more than a lot of videos of them and looking into the vehicles a bit I have decided that I am very interested in getting one. Unfortunately, it'll probably be a couple years before I can be in the financial position to purchase one (already have a car payment that isn't going anywhere anytime soon). I'm trying to learn all that I can about them, about engines, and basically everything that I can in general.
A lot of my friends that I'm really close with own wrx's (and I do like them) but I'm trying to decide between an Evo 8 or a 9 and what I want to do with it. Evos seem to be the better of the two (for me) and who wants to have the same thing as the rest of their friends?

I've heard great things about the Evo community and I look forward to learning from you all and getting the car that I currently can dream of obtaining. (:
The following users liked this post:
MinusPrevious (Jan 3, 2019)
Old Jan 3, 2019, 04:23 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Alright, Great to see that you signed up / posted up @King0fTheTrees

Understand that youre into the exploratory phase of this search

This is just my opinion, so dont let it sway you, but for me the EvO 8/9 has really moved into the project car category vs a DD

Comb through this sticky for more info: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...oking-evo.html

Joe
The following users liked this post:
King0fTheTrees (Jan 4, 2019)

Search this Thread