Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Returning to forum

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2019, 09:46 AM

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts
Returning to forum

Hello everyone, I used to post here years ago (Roro4g63). Family, new car/motorcycle projects, and work kept out of the Evo world way too long.

I recently started driving my 2004 Evo 8 (I am original owner) again...in order to prep her for my daughter who is graduating HS. After detailing, full maintenance (all fluid changes, brakes, and tires), we took her out for test ride. Surprisingly methanol injection system and tune was still good and I immediatley refell in love with the Evo again.

As for my daughter, she is now driving a 2013 Honda Civic Si (her choice).

Anyways will be trolling and asking questions about suspension upgrades next. And reviewing the FP Green I never did. I'm sure there is better options now. She will be a daily again, and needs to put up a good fight against Houston "stock" cars. Also ready to tackle my 240z drag coffin again

Back to daily duty

Much needed servicing.

All 4 of my toys.

Daughter's alternative

Anyways here are a few pics of the old girl cleaned up.
Old May 1, 2019, 10:24 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Alright. Welcome back. EvO is looking good. Youve had this EvO since new?

Congrats on the daughter driving. My Daughter just started as well

Do you want to go back & use your orig Screen Name? We can re-set the PW for ya

Let me know, Joe
Old May 1, 2019, 10:31 AM

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts
Sure, getting my original screen name would be great. Age....i forgot what my original email address i used. I dont think I have that email anymore anyways.

EDIT--Yes I bought her back in March 2005. I have 124k on the odo. I also still have my original trunk with wing. I only put on for autocross or open track days. I had been looking for an Evo since its release in 03. When my local dealer got 2 (my GSR and a Blue by You MR), I chose the GSR because of leather seats (new born...now graduating Daughter).
Old May 1, 2019, 11:01 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Request has been made on re-activating your orig SN
Old Jun 4, 2019, 05:53 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Welcome back, Houston street cars have only gotten faster! I'm here in dfw at evodynamics with my car for a tune and there are some nice rides here! I had my evo sitting for about 3 years and when I did fluids and got her running again I got sucked back into the scene and boy has it changed since 08-09 when i sold my gsx! These stock cars with bolt ons are making damn near 1000 whp! Anyways welcome back!