Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

RMR Products

Old Sep 4, 2002, 06:40 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RMR Products

ok so i just got of the phone with the only dealer located in las vegas listed on RMR's website and got some prices for the intake, the wing(fiberglass keep in mind), and the strut. all i have to say is WOW!!! the intake is $155. the wing is $440 unpainted, $560 painted, the strut is $200. he also told me that he had one of their exhausts once and he said it went for like $500. is it just me or are those prices nutts? i really like there intake design. how they incorpated the stock inlet over the RRM intake. No as far as the strut i will for sure be going with the RRM one. I think they have a nice wing design since it uses the stock holes and everything but for 440 bucks that thing should be CARBON FIBER! Do these prices seem about right for everyone our is my dealer just trying to get my money? Hell if i can get a deal through someone elses dealer might have them ship it to me.
Old Sep 4, 2002, 07:30 AM
Evolved Member

From what I hear, that's about average. Another excuse for the dealer to ream you. Rhys Millen is making a killing off of this, I'm sure. Thta's exactly what I thought when I read the first article about RMR in SCC about two weeks after I got my Lancer. After I read that it wouldn't be offered to the general public only to dealers, I started searching for the astroglide to make it a little less painful.
Old Sep 4, 2002, 07:48 AM

Streetlancer, I agree with you. RMR is a bit overpriced. I got their intake and exhaust. Althought I don't feel that the intake was to expensive ($160 with shipping). I thought that $400 for the exhaust was a little expensive. Especially after I found out that Buschur had one for around $220. They want $500 for that dash kit which is basically a stick on product.
Old Sep 4, 2002, 07:54 AM
Evolving Member

ruipina the intake i don't mind but the exhaust wing and strut price is nutts. . after hearing those prices i didn't even want to ask about the dash kit. since i heard that it was just a sticker kit

i just can't believe what they want for those items
Old Sep 4, 2002, 08:04 AM
Evolving Member

$200 for a strut bar, it's made out of steel, no? Man, if it was made out of sumthing else maybe...but thats just too much, especially that spoiler.
Old Sep 4, 2002, 08:35 AM

shux .. those prices are outlandish. I wonder what the front lip spoiler goes for. Anyone know?
Old Sep 4, 2002, 08:50 AM

My dealer wanted 480$ +50$ shipping for the FLS. Fug that, get a Kaminari heh.
Old Sep 4, 2002, 08:51 AM
Evolving Member

i know the dealer price, but not the consumer price.

Link
Old Sep 4, 2002, 09:25 AM
Evolved Member

da rmr stuff...u can bargin da price down....i kno da whole sale price of da intake is 98 bucks....i bargin da intake to 110 from 135
good luck
Old Sep 4, 2002, 09:31 AM
Evolving Member

ok i just got bacc from a dealewr in brooklyn ny.... dash kit is going to be $500 if i want it put on.... kaminari kit 1,200 just the kit unpainted..... i told the guy that if he wants to sell shyt he can't rip people off... he said thas what he pays for the parts i said thats bullshyt......fucc rmr if they wanna rip us off... im staying with road race

NiLe C.
Old Sep 4, 2002, 09:36 AM
Evolving Member

RRM always.....
Old Sep 4, 2002, 10:50 AM

What new stuff has RMR come out with?? Maybe a back strut bar???
Old Sep 4, 2002, 11:13 AM
Evolving Member

Zooracer i was thinking about that. you know they have to be buying it cheaper than retail and i figured i might be able to talk them down a lil. I figure if i can get the intake for about 125-135 than i am doing ok. i am for sure going to be going to RRM for their strut bar. I like their wing since it mounts in the stock location. but that is just expensive. a guy on this forum has a CF evo VII wing for 3 bills screw them!!!!!!! they must be or something. how many people have the RRM exhuast and how do you like it. I'm glad there is a company like RRM that doesn't try and rob us of our money. THANKS ALOT RRM you guys are awesome
Old Sep 4, 2002, 12:22 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
There are about 130 exhausts out there from us. We make them in house. Honestly just rave reviews. No melted bumpers either!

ROAD/RACE
http://www.roadracemotorsports.com/
Old Sep 4, 2002, 07:04 PM
Evolving Member

i know this has been brought up b4, but is the RRM catback section in the works . . . comin out soon? i'd like to pick up a cat back system that is direct bolt on, . . . . i may go with the buschur system, but if RRM is gonna be ready soon . . . i'll wait for that for sure

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: RMR Products