Notices

EVO X Clutches / Flywheels & More! Fidanza, ACT, Exedy and MORE!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2009, 11:42 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EVO X Clutches / Flywheels & More! Fidanza, ACT, Exedy and MORE!

Hey folks,

Slowboy Racing has everything that you need for a complete drive train service! We're stocking distributors for all of the top manufacturers. I've installed all of these and can help you chose the right one! I'm not just here to sell something. I want to help you chose the right product the first time so that you can spend more time enjoying your EVO X

I'll be updating this with new products and great deals! Check out round 1!

2.1 Clutch Kit

the 2.1 clutch design offers a full face, sprung hub disc that will allow for better handling of additional power and torque without any real grabbing issues. You can expect a pretty descent drive.

Fidanza 3.2 Clutch Kit

Fidanza 3.2 Performance Clutches use the very best in materials. That’s why we designed our Three Point Two with the Kevlar buttons. With 100% Kevlar friction you get more grip and more life than the Two Point One. However, since it has no marcel (cushion) this disc sacrifices a little bit of its smooth engagement. Still, this disc can be installed on a daily driver. Just behave and be patient during it’s 500 mile break-in period. Once that’s over you can be as nasty as you want.

Fidanza 4.3 Clutch Kit

The Fidanza 4.3 Performance Clutch is one mean clutch. Your footwork better be good, it’s no walk in the park. Just because it has a torsion damper like the Three Point Two doesn’t mean it drives like it. Those are ceramic buttons attached to that puck. They provide quite a grip upon engagement. That means power is planted straight to the pavement. Don’t be scared though, it’s not going to give you a larger left leg.

Fidanza 5.4

Fidanza 5.4 Performance Clutch are built for either an all out race car or a rocket. This disc will show you what grip really feels like. As you can see there is no torsion damper, no marcel, and the pads are made from sintered iron. What you’ll feel – instantaneous power. This is for the racers.

Aluminum Flywheel

Fidanza Aluminum Flywheels are made from the highest quality 6061 T6 aluminum. The material is fantastic for strength, heat dissipation and of course reduction in weight.
Old Nov 5, 2009, 09:32 AM
Account Disabled

Needless to say, the Exedy line is a staple in the world of performance tuning.

We know the product line very well and have some great pricing and products available to meet your needs!

Stage 1 Kit

EXEDY organic racing clutches only use premium friction materials that are resistant to slippage and burst. Increased clamp loads give the necessary capacity to handle modified engines. This is the preferred clutch for street and light horsepower track use. Driveability is similar to the stock clutch. Pedal efforts will be slightly higher because of the higher clamp loads. All of our clutch discs have spring center dampers to reduce drivetrain shock.

Twin Disk Clutch Kit

For high-powered applications EXEDY offers Multi plate clutches. These are designed for hot street action as well as drag, road, and rally racing. All of our multi plate clutches come with a lightweight chromoly steel flywheel, and the famous purple anodized forged aluminum clutch cover. Depending on the application, both strap drive and lug drive models are available. All have T5001 cerametallic friction materials for extreme heat resistance. ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR PRODUCTS ON THE MARKET!

Twin Carbon!

The flagship model of EXEDY Racing Clutches: the carbon steel multi plate clutches. These clutches are light in weight, durable, and resilient to high heat, contributing to an improvement in track times. These complete bolt on designs require no additional modifications to the vehicle. The carbon materials are baked at more than 2000 degrees celsius which allows the the carbon material to dissipate heat far better than conventional metallic material.

We will do everything that we can to make sure you get the right part for your application. Remember, we will not be undersold. Allow us an opportunity at your business!

Last edited by SBR INC; Apr 13, 2010 at 09:37 AM.
Old Nov 5, 2009, 09:33 AM
Account Disabled

we have tons of options for your EVO X! Let me know what you need it to do, and I'll help you get the right setup!
Old Nov 9, 2009, 11:10 AM
Account Disabled

Hey folks,

We have every ACT part you could imagine! All through out this month we offering killer deals on all of the ACT clutch and Flywheels! Check out the kits that we have available!

ACT HD Clutch Kit

The ACT HD Kit works great as a replacement for your stock clutch and is capable of holding up to most builds with bolt ons. Drives great without heavy chatter or rough engagement. Kit is available with the following disc configurations:
  • Full Face Street Disc
  • 6 puck sprung
  • 6 puck unsprung
  • 4 puck sprung
  • 4 puck unsprung

ACT XT Clutch Kit

The XT Kit is a very popular kit that is ideal for anyone that has a heavier performance demand! With a very strong pressure plate, you get the grabbing power needed to hold up to some track fun and real bolt on performance. Kit is available with the following disc configurations.
  • Full Face Street Disc
  • 6 puck sprung
  • 6 puck unsprung
  • 4 puck sprung
  • 4 puck unsprung
ACT XX Clutch Kit

If you're making big power and you need to put it to the ground, this is the kit for you! The XX offers a heavy pressure plate that is designed to give you maximum clamp load! When mated to the proper disk, you can use this clutch to get you around town but more importantly, get your down the track! This kit is available with the following disks....
  • Full Face Street Disc
  • 6 puck sprung
  • 6 puck unsprung
  • 4 puck sprung
  • 4 puck unsprung
ACT Street Lite Flywheel

The Street Lite flywheel offers the durability of a solid steel design with the weight savings that you need for a performance application! Mated up with the right clutch kit, you can expect years of use with some real power being put to good use!

ACT Pro-Lite Flywheel

The Pro Lite offers the same quality contstruction as the Street Lite but weighs less for race applications. You can expect a noticeable gain in rev speed with this flywheel and when you mate it with the right clutch, we're talking a solid power train! This will help get the power where you need it, the GROUND!

Not sure which part or combo is right for you? Let me help, I want to help you get the right clutch for the right build, at the right price!

REMEMBER, WE WON'T BE UNDERSOLD!

Old Nov 10, 2009, 02:32 AM
Evolved Member

pm price of act hd clutch with street disc shipped to 18103.
Old Nov 10, 2009, 06:32 AM
Account Disabled

pm'd you back, buddy! thanks for you consideration!
Old Nov 18, 2009, 02:15 PM
Account Disabled

thank you all for the consideration! I've replied to all of the PM's. I hope to get a chance to earn your business.
Old Mar 20, 2010, 03:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exedy twin Quote please
Old Mar 25, 2010, 11:14 AM
Account Disabled

Rogue, thanks for your business!
Old Mar 29, 2010, 09:00 AM
Evolving Member

Quote on exedy twin HD and twin carbon shipped to 28326 any military discounts?
Old Mar 29, 2010, 05:36 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by SUX2BU86
Quote on exedy twin HD and twin carbon shipped to 28326 any military discounts?
Shoot me an email - I will send back a quote.

mh@slowboyracing.com

Mike
Old Mar 31, 2010, 10:03 AM
Account Disabled

tons of great clutch solutions are available!
Old Apr 7, 2010, 08:08 AM
Account Disabled

more great parts are on the shelf and ready to help you reach your goals!
Old Apr 9, 2010, 09:45 PM

price shipped for exedy twin and exedy twin carbon too 12804. thanks
Old Apr 13, 2010, 09:39 AM
Account Disabled

Josh,

Can you tell me a little more about what you're building? The Carbon is a good product but really should only be used with a very specific build.

Marti

Quick Reply: EVO X Clutches / Flywheels & More! Fidanza, ACT, Exedy and MORE!