Notices

PTE Billet Turbochargers.. IN STOCK! Journal and Ball Bearing!

Old Aug 21, 2009, 10:18 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PTE Billet Turbochargers.. IN STOCK! Journal and Ball Bearing!

Hey folks,

We're very happy to announce that we have a great selection of the highly sought after PTE Billet turbochargers on the shelf!

Check out what we have on the shelf!

PTE 5557E

This is a turbo after my own heart! This turbo is based of the legendary, epic and dare I say awesome, 50trim. PTE has taken the glory that is a 50trim, stepped it up a hair in size, made the compressor out of billet and improved the aerodynamics of the turbine! Some call it genius, I simply call it, AWESOME. This turbo is ideal for anyone looking for a true 400whp pump gas setup! We have these in the Journal and Ball Bearing configurations.
Turbine Options: DSM Bolt on / T3 4 Bolt / T3 5 Bolt

PTE 6062SP

This is one heck of a turbo. It's a 60mm compressor wheel that is completely redesigned in a billet assembly! This turbo is ideal for anyone looking to really get on the high side of the 400whp-500whp range on pump gas! This turbo includes PTE's new 62 Turbine wheels. It's their latest and greatest turbine technology! We include the SP cover standard with this turbo charger and have it in both Journal and Ball Bearing configurations!
Turbine Options: DSM Bolt on / T3 4 Bolt / T3 5 bolt / T3 V Band / T4

PTE 6262SP

This is the turbo that has really put this turbo line up on the map! The 6262 has quickly become one of the most popular turbochargers on the market! It's basically a revamped, upgraded and improved 35 with the ability to spool better, make more torque and horsepower! It's 62mm compressor is pioneering a new path in turbo technology and helping people reach their 500whp-600whp goals!
Turbine Options: DSM Bolt on / T3 4 Bolt / T3 5 bolt / T3 V Band / T4 / V Band

PTE 6265SP

Now this is one serious turbo. PTE has taken the beautiful, billet 62mm compressor and mated it to the larger 65 turbine. When you're looking for real ground breaking horsepower, a bigger turbine wheel can get you there. I have seen this turbo make over 450hp at under 20psi on pump gas! It's a serious contender and should be considered for anyone looking to build a 600whp+ monster.
Turbine Options: DSM Bolt on / T3 4 bolt / T3 5 bolt / T3 V Band / T4 / V Band

These are some of the turbochargers that we have on the shelf and ready to ship! Most people are waiting 4-12 weeks for these and we have them ready to ship now! Let us know what kind of setup you're looking to put together and one of our reps will work with you to come up with the perfect configuration!

Thank you for your time and consideration. We hope to work with you soon! REMEMBER, WE WILL NOT BE UNDERSOLD! Let us know how we can earn your business!

Last edited by SBR INC; Aug 21, 2009 at 10:25 AM.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 10:59 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the turbos are going fast folks, we're down to just a handful of 6262's and a couple of 6265's! We've still got some of the 5557's and I think we just got some 5857's!