Notices
General Engine Management / Tuning Forum Discuss general EMS tuning concepts that do not pertain to a specfic brand or product.

Any Apexi power fc guru's out there ? Please help !!!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2017, 01:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any Apexi power fc guru's out there ? Please help !!!

Hi All

I have an Evo 6 with a power fc.
Where I live it costs an arm and a leg to get my car tuned and retuned.
I initially had my car tuned and it made a good 245kw on stock internals and a few bolt ons.

When I got the car I noticed spikes in engine knock right up to 80-100 on the power fc hand controller. Unfortunately I had to go overseas and when I got back it was already about 3-4 months and when I took it back to the tuner I had to pay again to get it looked at and maps adjusted. I hardly use the car and now what I noticed is that although the engine know is really low I find that the car is holding back on top end like its not as fast as it used to be sort of flat lining on top end.

I luckily have the cable that connect Power fc to the laptop and saved both the tunes using FC Edit.

Wanting to know if there is someone that can have a look at both my maps (old tune vs new tune) and see what they can see was done and if its possible by looking at the 2 maps to give me something inbetween that I can use ?

Hope that makes sense

ps: if you let me know your email addy either via this threat or PM I can send you the maps

Cheers
Gav
Just want to know if there is someone who can have a look at my