Notices
General Engine Management / Tuning Forum Discuss general EMS tuning concepts that do not pertain to a specfic brand or product.

best injector and valve spring/retainer for spec!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2018, 03:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
best injector and valve spring/retainer for spec!

Hello there. i drive evo 9 and i bought gsc s2 camshafts this month. i am about to upgrade valve spring and retainers and injectors so i can reflash again. What is the best option for the valve train and injectors? From some reading gsc 5040 and the new 5057 seems ok for me . Does someone used or have any expirience with gsc 5057 valve spring/retainer kit ? for injector upgrade i look into ID 1050x. My current spec are upgraded FMIC with Intercooler piping kit, tial QRj bov, HKS air intake , 340 fuel pump, full exhaust system, extreme clutch. My internals are stock and i dont plan chaning them. The only upgrade i may go is a bigger stock frame turbo. What is your opinios please
Old Aug 17, 2018, 08:02 AM
Evolved Member

Received 194 Likes on 182 Posts
What are you using to control boost? And what fuel do you have there? And how much lag can you tolerate to reach your desired power?
Old Aug 17, 2018, 08:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 2006EvoIXer
What are you using to control boost? And what fuel do you have there? And how much lag can you tolerate to reach your desired power?
we flashed ecu with ecutek program. Also i use forge actuator. We dont have e85 here i use shell 100 Ron fuel.