Negative
SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER!!! I WOULD NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY AT ALL
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Trade EVO_RYAN (25)
Jan 8, 2010
EVO_RYAN
Jan 8, 2010, 10:33 AM
Well to make a long story short, I Was going to trade my built Head that i have up for sale on here off my Evo VIII, silver3g2000 pm me a offer witch was for a AEM EMS, PT6765, AND a FULL BLOWN DOUBLE PUMPER, so i said ok we could do that, So do to his NEG FEEDBACK ON HERE i said i will ship it after i see a tracking number and weight of it and on it way ( so the next day i would ship) Well the very next day my brother my own blood got in a bad car accident and i had to go to GA, I texed him and told him what happen and i would be back in town on FRI or SAT, he said that was cool so Today i get back home and get the head all together and ready to ship, But i haf a bad feeling about his package I looked it up again and it has not moved form the 5 of jan 2010 so i called them, to see what the deal was and that when i New why i had a bad idea, The package was on it way to PENSACOLA FL, where i live, but was not for me he just gave me there tracking number, it was going to a Douglass and to University Park way. that not my name or where i live, so i Tex him and said why you trying to rip me off, HE tex backing saying i sent it out it is on his way, then i said YES you did send a package to PENSACOLA FL, but it is not to me or my address, Then that when he said i out a hold on it cause you did not send the head out,, But i told him why i could not and he was cool with it, So i call FEDEX and give the the tracking number and they said there is no hold on the package it will be there tomorrow, so By that time i was like he trying to rip me off, So i try to call him he dont answer after 5 times, I tex him and he said haha i gave you the wrong tracking number to see if you would really send your head out (Now does that make since to yall) not me, So what i am trying to say is i would not do business with him at all, all he is trying to do is scam people and rip them off...