Notices

Jacks 2.4 LR build

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2014, 03:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jacks 2.4 LR build

Looking at doing a 2.4 LR build in a 05 Evo 8, Have been trying to get a hold of someone at Jacks on helping me with this build. Tried E-mails, tried calling. How do I get someone to take this serious. From Washington but have stopped at Jacks during one of our last road trips. Was pretty impressed. Any info on any builds they have done would be appreciated. This is going in one of the nicest Evo's from the Northwest. Not looking for a budget build. Want this to last. Thanks
Old May 8, 2014, 08:57 AM
Gold Sponsor

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Hello! Please email me direct at shop@jackstransmissions.com

I just discovered the other day that a lot of emails have been hitting my spam folder, including some from my wife. We have fixed that, but I still didn't see anything about an EVO engine in there.

The phone is something which has been a nightmare for years here. All 3 lines ring constantly and it never stops. We have all been working to come up with a system to deal with the phone and we are currently in the process of changing the entire work area for the front of the shop. Once this new system is in place, we hope the calls will be stopped by 50% and calls like yours will be answered. The new system should be able to free up a lot of the phone time so it's not so flooded. I have high hopes and within the next month I hope things will be different on that end too.

Thanks!

Jack
Old Feb 3, 2017, 12:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for sharing Guys!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by websunil007; Feb 10, 2017 at 10:32 AM.