EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Lancer General (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/lancer-general-9/)
-   -   What did you do to your Lancer today (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/lancer-general/688786-what-did-you-do-your-lancer-today.html)

Murder Snake Apr 17, 2014 02:05 PM

What did you do to your Lancer today

didn't see a thread like this, so, if there isn't one, thought I would start one. whatever you did to your car today.

me....installed a cabin filter in my daughter's 2002 LS.

Murder Snake Apr 26, 2014 12:42 PM

installed the a/c and heater control gear set change. could hardly move that thing. was afraid I'd have to pay for a gym membership for my daughter to be able to change the temp in her car for the a/c. now, smooth as silk.

yesterday, finished the install of a brake cooling kit on a friend's 96 Cobra like my car.

Albert Ngo May 3, 2014 07:50 PM

HKS FMIC Install + Installed custom blacked out HID projector headlights

Murder Snake May 4, 2014 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by Albert Ngo (Post 11198244)
HKS FMIC Install + Installed custom blacked out HID projector headlights

pics?{thumbup}

Murder Snake May 10, 2014 08:08 PM

my daughter decided she would like her wheels black. thought I would try my hand at plastidip..so here we are. I did these two wheels to make sure she wanted it after it was done. still have to do the other side. went ahead and did the lug nuts to match the blue paint she wanted on the brake caliper. don't mind the car is dirty and needs a good cleaning. woulda done that but my oldest daugther rolled in from college for mother's day and I had to jump on hers before she goes back tomorrow.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...ps4d7b9344.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...ps83ff3411.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...psd1417e4e.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...ps0f15bafa.jpg

02modlanceroz May 10, 2014 11:03 PM

Wheels look good man. What you got done to the stang?

Murder Snake May 11, 2014 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by 02modlanceroz (Post 11204737)
Wheels look good man. What you got done to the stang?

wow, pretty long list on the Snake... cams, gears, headers, h pipe, full cat back, koni's, panhard bar, brakes, '00R hood, CF S281 rear spoiler, subframe connectors, wheels, tires, short shifter, aluminum driveshaft...just to name a few.

Thahomeboyb May 11, 2014 07:24 AM

Painted some interior parts in my car . And painted the fuse box in the engine compartment gold .

Murder Snake May 11, 2014 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Thahomeboyb (Post 11204843)
Painted some interior parts in my car . And painted the fuse box in the engine compartment gold .

any pics?

Thahomeboyb May 11, 2014 08:20 PM

I'll have some tomorrow . I got in too late to take the pictures .

Murder Snake May 12, 2014 04:43 AM

Originally Posted by Thahomeboyb (Post 11205293)
I'll have some tomorrow . I got in too late to take the pictures .

{thumbup}{thumbup}

Thahomeboyb May 12, 2014 06:47 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Here are the pictures like I said .

Thahomeboyb May 12, 2014 06:49 PM

I need to find new scuff pads for all the doors . I don't want to paint them becuase they will probably fade very quickly .

Murder Snake May 12, 2014 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by Thahomeboyb (Post 11206287)
Here are the pictures like I said .

looks good!!!!!!!!! what CAI is that?

I did the third wheel today, one more to go.

Thahomeboyb May 12, 2014 07:18 PM

It's the K&N shortram 69 typhoon series . Gives a nice sound , better gas mileage when I don't floor it which is usual lol ,

Murder Snake May 12, 2014 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Thahomeboyb (Post 11206313)
It's the K&N shortram 69 typhoon series . Gives a nice sound , better gas mileage when I don't floor it which is usual lol ,

I was looking at that one. did you have to do a tune to use it?

Thahomeboyb May 12, 2014 08:42 PM

No I didn't feel that there was a tube necessary . The hp gain on the site was around 4.6 hp gain I'm not positive tho .

alexixiv May 13, 2014 05:23 AM

Plastidipped:
Wheels, Hood, Roof, Rear Diffuser, Grill, Headlights, Hatch, Spoiler, Concrete around wheels.
I have also done the rear vertical side panels but havent taken a picture of it yet...
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-1...56468630274784
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-o...-no/2014-05-02

Murder Snake May 13, 2014 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by alexixiv (Post 11206549)
Plastidipped:
Wheels, Hood, Roof, Rear Diffuser, Grill, Headlights, Hatch, Spoiler, Concrete around wheels.
I have also done the rear vertical side panels but havent taken a picture of it yet...
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-1...56468630274784
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-o...-no/2014-05-02

{thumbup}that really looks good!!!!!.. did you do it yourself? rattle cans?

Murder Snake May 13, 2014 03:07 PM

did the 4th wheel today. finally done. even one of the neighbors (female even) said she liked the rims and she liked the blue lug nuts. now, see how long it lasts without coming off or scraping off.......

guess you gotta be careful about washing the plastidip.

alexixiv May 13, 2014 10:40 PM

Was all done with spray cans, about 6 cans of black, 2 cans of clear, and one can of glossifier for the headlights. Did it all in about 2 hours. Only taped the small components like windshield sprayers and wiper hinges and put bags around roaters. Wiped off excess with micro fiber towel after it dried for 10 minutes. Have been through 5 car washes and two server thunderstorms since I put it on 2 months ago with no peeling that I can tell yet. For anyone doing this in the future, I suggest making sure your spray is always perpendicular to the surface. Don't turn your wrist to reach farther out you get steaks and rough textures. The first coast is the only one you want to be light at about 50% coverage. All others you want to try for 75%, otherwise you get steaks or runs. Spraying in a garage is highly suggested if there is a bit of wind as it will use twice as much spray to cover the surface. On partially colored panels go over the painted edge and remaining surface of the panel twice with clear plastidip or it will start rolling off next day. Or cover the whole panel in clear first then tape and spray your shape. FYI this does not come off abrasive surfaces easily, might try to park your car on a tarp before starting. Do not use glossifier on large continuous surface area as it will always look streaky, work best on clear covered headlights, wheels, and emblems. Do not wear rings or watches when washing your plastidip. Until you get a hot day to neutralize the high friction surface you may want to spray it down with just water once a week and hand dry as it will grab all kinds of dirt. Again, no rings or watches when drying the car off. I tend to carry a can of clear dip in case I see peeling so I can hit it on the spot, but so far haven't had to use it at all. My mom and brother are having me do some of their cars next month because they say it looks so clean and even which also surprised me. Hope this helps others thinking of taking the dip.

02modlanceroz May 14, 2014 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by SnakeBit! (Post 11204796)

wow, pretty long list on the Snake... cams, gears, headers, h pipe, full cat back, koni's, panhard bar, brakes, '00R hood, CF S281 rear spoiler, subframe connectors, wheels, tires, short shifter, aluminum driveshaft...just to name a few.

I'm still debating what I wanna do to my mustang or actually what my wife will let me spend on it. Spent so much money on my lancer in the past couple years. I still want to do more to my lancer, either motor swap or build this one. But also want to start building the stang haha

Thahomeboyb May 14, 2014 04:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Today painted the dash insert under the steering wheel. I put a lot of clear coat on to protect against damage . Here's an overall shot

Murder Snake May 16, 2014 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by 02modlanceroz (Post 11207745)
I'm still debating what I wanna do to my mustang or actually what my wife will let me spend on it. Spent so much money on my lancer in the past couple years. I still want to do more to my lancer, either motor swap or build this one. But also want to start building the stang haha

what Stang to do you have?

Murder Snake May 16, 2014 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by Thahomeboyb (Post 11208068)
Today painted the dash insert under the steering wheel. I put a lot of clear coat on to protect against damage . Here's an overall shot

looks really nice and clean. nice work!!!!!!!

Murder Snake May 16, 2014 02:13 PM

I gotta figure out a good way to clean up the clear plastic over the gauges and the clock. must be inside as nothing I do to the outside seems to help much.

02modlanceroz May 16, 2014 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by SnakeBit! (Post 11209709)

what Stang to do you have?

2013 GT. the only thing I done so far was flow master outlaw servers cat back and tinted windows.

02modlanceroz May 16, 2014 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by SnakeBit! (Post 11209711)
I gotta figure out a good way to clean up the clear plastic over the gauges and the clock. must be inside as nothing I do to the outside seems to help much.

You can get the plastic off of the both of those. I messed the one up on my odometer when I was shining the interior. It bugged me so much that I replaced it. Dealer it was like 20-30 bucks

Murder Snake May 16, 2014 02:26 PM

so both are replaceable by themselves...come apart and just put the new one in? thanx!!!!!!

as to the '13... wow, you don't need much with the 5.0 in it. what I would love to swap into mine. a CAI and your catback and tune and you can be north of 440rwhp. one piece driveshaft would be a good investment too.

02modlanceroz May 16, 2014 02:48 PM

I'm not sure if you can replace the clock on. I know you can get it off because I was going to change the back light on it.

Yeah I ended up getting it over an Evo. I love it man. So fast. I'm either going with boss 302 intake, airaid intake, bbk long tube headers with off road x pipe and a bama tune. That would take me to around 460whp. Or I'm going with the edlebrock supercharger. I would love to go twin turbo but it's really pricey

Murder Snake May 16, 2014 03:08 PM

Edelbrock or the Rouscharger setup is a nice deal too. either way, get that driveshaft replaced!!
sounds like a plan either way. those 5.0 coyote motors are unbelievable. I want one!!!!!!!!

02modlanceroz May 16, 2014 03:19 PM

I know, they are bullet proof. Yeah I'm probably going to get an aluminum driveshaft. Will go nice with the 373 gears. I previously had 2 foxbody 5.0s, the pushrod was amazing, but this new modular motor is so awesome.

Murder Snake May 16, 2014 07:29 PM

they really are and they respond so much to almost anything you do to them.

smcm24 May 17, 2014 06:11 AM

Originally Posted by SnakeBit! (Post 11204673)
my daughter decided she would like her wheels black. thought I would try my hand at plastidip..so here we are. I did these two wheels to make sure she wanted it after it was done. still have to do the other side. went ahead and did the lug nuts to match the blue paint she wanted on the brake caliper. don't mind the car is dirty and needs a good cleaning. woulda done that but my oldest daugther rolled in from college for mother's day and I had to jump on hers before she goes back tomorrow.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...ps4d7b9344.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...ps83ff3411.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...psd1417e4e.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...ps0f15bafa.jpg

nice job man your daughters car looks great! way to help contribute to the lancer community haha

Murder Snake May 17, 2014 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by smcm24 (Post 11210085)
nice job man your daughters car looks great! way to help contribute to the lancer community haha

thanx!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Murder Snake May 17, 2014 03:19 PM

tried to adjust the fuel door on her car today. worked on it before, but when you pull the handle, it doesn't pop open like it should. in fact no matter how I bend the tang on the inside of the door, it either won't open at all, or just holds it closed enough that you can take the key and pry it open. need to find the secret to that. the pin goes in and out when you pull the handle so it isn't that.

02modlanceroz May 17, 2014 05:07 PM

Post a pic of the fuel door with it it open. See if I can see something wrong

Murder Snake May 25, 2014 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by 02modlanceroz (Post 11210377)
Post a pic of the fuel door with it it open. See if I can see something wrong

Thanx For the offer to help!!!!!!! I kept forgetting to get the pics when she was at home.

here they are.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...ps6f44e86c.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...psee6bf8b5.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...psf3d31c54.jpg

02modlanceroz May 28, 2014 10:07 AM

Take a look at the latch with the button that pushes in. See how there is a recess that goes down to the button and there is a little radius on that plastic? Now on the fuel door itself, look at the metal piece that latches. As you shut the door, the part that's mounted to the door where its semi straight(not the little bend at the end) should be crossing that radius on the plastic where it starts to recess. Now the little piece on the end of the metal latch. (where the cut out is), see how it's kinda rounded. That little piece that's rounded should be hitting the plastic button on the flat. Maybe put a dab of paint on that flat and see where it's hitting on the door. As you pull the door lever. That button should nearly travel the entire way in. If you can't get it. I'll post some pics for you

Murder Snake May 28, 2014 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by 02modlanceroz (Post 11218702)
Take a look at the latch with the button that pushes in. See how there is a recess that goes down to the button and there is a little radius on that plastic? Now on the fuel door itself, look at the metal piece that latches. As you shut the door, the part that's mounted to the door where its semi straight(not the little bend at the end) should be crossing that radius on the plastic where it starts to recess. Now the little piece on the end of the metal latch. (where the cut out is), see how it's kinda rounded. That little piece that's rounded should be hitting the plastic button on the flat. Maybe put a dab of paint on that flat and see where it's hitting on the door. As you pull the door lever. That button should nearly travel the entire way in. If you can't get it. I'll post some pics for you

First, let me just say thank you for helping me with this. {thumbup}

I did what you said...I put some black touchup paint on the flat part of the button that goes in and out. from these pics, you can see the black paint on the latch part where it hit. not sure what that means, but maybe it will tell you something.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...ps41864c1a.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...psd02fbe9d.jpg

thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02modlanceroz May 29, 2014 01:27 PM

That's the piece that should be hitting. Now with it like that, how's the gas door latching?

Murder Snake May 29, 2014 02:13 PM

not sure what or how to answer...it catches on it, but not sure the pin actually goes inside the "hole". when I have bent the tab part which holds the hole, it won't open even though the pin goes in and out properly. not sure how much bend to put in it and if there is any other nuance to it catching and then releasing properly.

W1NST0N May 29, 2014 03:39 PM

5 Attachment(s)
So its not necessarily what I did today (added red trim) but the culmination all the what I did todays, so ill just post the (semi)-finished product.

Blue dome Leds
Red and black accents in the interior
shift knob and boot change to MOMO and a custom hand made ebrake boot to match.

plus some exterior mods (none of this includes performance mods which i'm leaving to discuss in another thread)

Thahomeboyb May 29, 2014 05:09 PM

How did you do that red trim .

W1NST0N May 29, 2014 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Thahomeboyb (Post 11220009)
How did you do that red trim .

It's 3m adhesive backed red plastic. I found it on eBay. It's fairly pliable to begin with (has about the look and consistency of a twizzler) but if you heat it up it reacts similar to vinyl and becomes a bit more stretchy and what not.

Thahomeboyb May 31, 2014 01:25 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Installed LEDs in my cup holders . When it get dark out I'll have some more pics for you guys !

Murder Snake May 31, 2014 01:37 PM

nice job!!!!! how did you do that?

W1NST0N May 31, 2014 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Thahomeboyb (Post 11221429)
Installed LEDs in my cup holders . When it get dark out I'll have some more pics for you guys !

That's primo dude! Super cool.

Thahomeboyb May 31, 2014 02:44 PM

First I took out the center console . Then examined the wires that led to the cigarette lighter . Then spliced into the negative and positive wires the led to it. Then a wire to the original positive wire then connected the a ohm resistor to the positive leg to the LED then grounded the black wire.
Unscrewed the cup holder and drilled into it . I either got really lucky or did my math perfectly right because the LEDs fit so perfect ! Then I put the LEDs in to hole and hot glued the back of them for support and electrical tape behind the glue. I have left over resistors and LEDs if anyone's interested in doing this mod .

Thahomeboyb May 31, 2014 02:45 PM

I'm going to add two more LEDs in the middle where the cup holder circles meet .

Murder Snake May 31, 2014 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by Thahomeboyb (Post 11221466)
First I took out the center console . Then examined the wires that led to the cigarette lighter . Then spliced into the negative and positive wires the led to it. Then a wire to the original positive wire then connected the a ohm resistor to the positive leg to the LED then grounded the black wire.
Unscrewed the cup holder and drilled into it . I either got really lucky or did my math perfectly right because the LEDs fit so perfect ! Then I put the LEDs in to hole and hot glued the back of them for support and electrical tape behind the glue. I have left over resistors and LEDs if anyone's interested in doing this mod .

nicely done...sounds very professional. {thumbup}{thumbup}

Thahomeboyb May 31, 2014 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by SnakeBit! (Post 11221468)
nicely done...sounds very professional. {thumbup}{thumbup}

Thankyou .

sr20ve Jun 2, 2014 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Thahomeboyb (Post 11221429)

Funny, this is the first mod I did on my Lancer when I bought it. Got the idea after test driving a Scion, they have color changing LEDs.

I mounted mine to the inner sidewall of the cupholders as opposed to the bottom, that way the bulb in not visible and shining in your peripheral when the cupholder is empty.

Thahomeboyb Jun 2, 2014 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by sr20ve (Post 11222792)
Funny, this is the first mod I did on my Lancer when I bought it. Got the idea after test driving a Scion, they have color changing LEDs. I mounted mine to the inner sidewall of the cupholders as opposed to the bottom, that way the bulb in not visible and shining in your peripheral when the cupholder is empty.

Yeah I realized that but I fixed that' by have a switch but I always have something in my cup holder so .. Lol

sr20ve Jun 2, 2014 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by SnakeBit! (Post 11181306)
didn't see a thread like this, so, if there isn't one, thought I would start one. whatever you did to your car today.

me....installed a cabin filter in my daughter's 2002 LS.

I finally fixed my drivers door lock actuator. It's been broken for like 4-5 years.
I found this thread to be very helpful: door-lock-actuator-needed.html

sr20ve Jun 2, 2014 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Thahomeboyb (Post 11222813)
Yeah I realized that but I fixed that' by have a switch but I always have something in my cup holder so .. Lol

Oh, I wired mine up to an illumination wire I found so it comes on with the headlights.

Thahomeboyb Jun 2, 2014 05:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Painted the plastic on the driver side door interior.

Murder Snake Jun 3, 2014 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by sr20ve (Post 11222851)
I finally fixed my drivers door lock actuator. It's been broken for like 4-5 years.
I found this thread to be very helpful: door-lock-actuator-needed.html

thanx for posting!!!

Murder Snake Jun 3, 2014 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Thahomeboyb (Post 11223093)
Painted the plastic on the driver side door interior.

nice work!

Murder Snake Jun 3, 2014 03:25 PM

thanx to 02modlanceroz, and another piece of the puzzle figured out, got the fuel door fixed finally!!!!!!!!!!! now she doesn't have to pry it open with her key.

02modlanceroz Jun 3, 2014 05:45 PM

No problem man, glad to see you got it fixed

Murder Snake Jun 3, 2014 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by 02modlanceroz (Post 11224116)
No problem man, glad to see you got it fixed

me too!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanx{thumbup}{thumbup}

Thahomeboyb Jun 3, 2014 07:31 PM

Finished painting the rest of the door panel inserts . I took out the coat hanger things above the door and will paint them tomorrow . (Black)

Murder Snake Jun 5, 2014 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Thahomeboyb (Post 11224231)
Finished painting the rest of the door panel inserts . I took out the coat hanger things above the door and will paint them tomorrow . (Black)

pics?

Thahomeboyb Jun 5, 2014 06:07 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Sorry for the quality but here

Murder Snake Jun 6, 2014 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by Thahomeboyb (Post 11226113)
Sorry for the quality but here

you have done a lot of nice work to your car!!!!

02modlanceroz Jun 7, 2014 09:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 225148

Back when I installed the oil catch can. Still have to re-do my intercooler piping and my intake. Just wanted to make sure I was going to be happy with the speed density setup before getting new pipe made.

Thahomeboyb Jun 7, 2014 10:32 PM

I ordered :
euro black headlights 188.00
Altezza black aftermarket Tailights 100.00
Couple cans of duplicolor black (for paint job)
Gold engine oil cap for evo 8 15.00

Murder Snake Jun 8, 2014 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by 02modlanceroz (Post 11227546)
Attachment 225148

Back when I installed the oil catch can. Still have to re-do my intercooler piping and my intake. Just wanted to make sure I was going to be happy with the speed density setup before getting new pipe made.

IMpressive looking!

Murder Snake Jun 8, 2014 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by Thahomeboyb (Post 11227577)
I ordered :
euro black headlights 188.00
Altezza black aftermarket Tailights 100.00
Couple cans of duplicolor black (for paint job)
Gold engine oil cap for evo 8 15.00

when that's done you know what we need......pics!!!!!!!

Thahomeboyb Jun 8, 2014 07:24 AM

Hahaha yess I know

Thahomeboyb Jun 10, 2014 11:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Plasti dipped my cousins maxima rims . Black

W1NST0N Jun 10, 2014 11:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Just a little detail work on the valve cover.

Murder Snake Jun 10, 2014 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Thahomeboyb (Post 11229650)
Plasti dipped my cousins maxima rims . Black

came out nice!!!

I helped my friend do his Cobra:

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...ps11426dbd.jpg

thinking of doing mine.

Murder Snake Jun 10, 2014 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by W1NST0N (Post 11229657)
Just a little detail work on the valve cover.

nice!!!!!{thumbup}

02modlanceroz Jun 10, 2014 07:01 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Attachment 225378

Result of a no touch car wash

Attachment 225379

Attachment 225380

After replacing the belt molding

Murder Snake Jun 10, 2014 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by 02modlanceroz (Post 11230019)
Attachment 225378

Attachment 225379

Attachment 225380

man that sux!!!!!! why I won't use car washes anymore. that and the whirly things have so much junk stuck in them, imagine what it is doing to the paint and the headlights, taillights, etc.

you did a nice job of fixing it.

Thahomeboyb Jun 10, 2014 07:20 PM

Also caught the urge to plastidip mine too !

Murder Snake Jun 10, 2014 07:22 PM

when you do...lets see how they look!

Thahomeboyb Jun 10, 2014 07:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here you go

Murder Snake Jun 10, 2014 07:36 PM

let's see, wheels, hood, trunk and gas door. is that it? I like it. did you do the grille?
if I had my way on the Lancer we have, I would do the hood, roof center section. grille and the trunk lid.

W1NST0N Jun 10, 2014 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by 02modlanceroz (Post 11230019)
Attachment 225378

Attachment 225379

Attachment 225380

Ouch man that's brutal!

Thahomeboyb Jun 10, 2014 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by SnakeBit! (Post 11230053)
let's see, wheels, hood, trunk and gas door. is that it? I like it. did you do the grille? if I had my way on the Lancer we have, I would do the hood, roof center section. grille and the trunk lid.

Yes the grille is black . I'm doing the fenders carbon fiber like the hood , getting a gloss black top . And paint the car red . Ordered the red today.

02modlanceroz Jun 11, 2014 05:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 225453

Not lancer related, but should be installing this Barton short throw shifter this weekend in my mustang. 40% reduction ;-)

Thahomeboyb Jun 12, 2014 06:56 PM

Still waiting for my new Tailights so I tinted the old ones using plasti dip . I'll have pics in the morning. Also looked online all day for good prices for nos kits , I'm going to go with a 50 dry shot of nos.

Edit : also painted my caliper on the driver side red . But then my jack broke so I couldn't do the other side lol , I'll have a pics for everyone tomorrow , because I think Tailights and carbon wrap come in tomorrow . I pray they do !

Thahomeboyb Jun 13, 2014 01:01 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Tailights and carbon fiber wrap

silent1jt Jun 13, 2014 11:34 PM

gave the OZ a wash and replaced reverse light bulbs but still do no work. have a feeling the sensor is unplugged in the tranny :/ damn prev owner did not look after the lights, ive replaced just about every bulb since i bought it last week.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...81848824_n.jpg

SilentCool Jun 14, 2014 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by Thahomeboyb (Post 11232483)
Tailights and carbon fiber wrap

You're doing a lot of wrapping with your car. You should try the entire car....that would be interesting.

SilentCool Jun 14, 2014 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by silent1jt (Post 11232783)
gave the OZ a wash and replaced reverse light bulbs but still do no work. have a feeling the sensor is unplugged in the tranny :/ damn prev owner did not look after the lights, ive replaced just about every bulb since i bought it last week.

The car looks clean, hope you sort out your issue. Did you replace your bulbs with LEDs?

silent1jt Jun 14, 2014 02:28 AM

Originally Posted by SilentCool (Post 11232813)
The car looks clean, hope you sort out your issue. Did you replace your bulbs with LEDs?

thanks man, only the license plate lights are LED, the rest are regular bulbs. i havent checked the fuse box yet (crossing fingers hoping thats the problem) otherwise ill have to look into the switch in the tranny.

feel free to check out and comment on my thread: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/02...ro-thread.html

Thahomeboyb Jun 14, 2014 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by SilentCool (Post 11232812)
You're doing a lot of wrapping with your car. You should try the entire car....that would be interesting.

Possibly , I'm just not sure how much that would cost

Murder Snake Jun 16, 2014 01:42 PM

not the Lancer, but decided to plastidip the wheels on my Snake. here is how they came out...

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...ps841d705c.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...ps0902ccc3.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...ps65ffc3f0.jpg

Thahomeboyb Jun 16, 2014 02:43 PM

Very nice , for your type of car I think you should use the glossifier to go with your glossy black.

Murder Snake Jun 16, 2014 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Thahomeboyb (Post 11234475)
Very nice , for your type of car I think you should use the glossifier to go with your glossy black.

Thanx!!!
I thought about that, but I am kinda diggin the flat right now. maybe, will have to see over time.

Thahomeboyb Jun 16, 2014 05:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Put in the new headlights

Murder Snake Jun 16, 2014 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Thahomeboyb (Post 11234603)
Put in the new headlights

those look good!!!!!!!!! which ones were those?

Thahomeboyb Jun 16, 2014 05:29 PM

The euro lancer headlights , I was thinking putting the eye lid on them or angel eyes but they already look so good to me .

Murder Snake Jun 16, 2014 06:04 PM

I agree. they look great. may have to look into those for my daughter's car. she has one that looks good and one that I have to keep after all the time that has a bit of yellow to it.

02modlanceroz Jun 16, 2014 06:23 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 225696

VIS carbon fiber hood

Attachment 225697

Removed keyhole in trunk and added Evo spoiler.

Thahomeboyb Jun 16, 2014 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by 02modlanceroz (Post 11234664)
VIS carbon fiber hood Removed keyhole in trunk and added Evo spoiler.

Omg where did you get the hood I can't find it ! And the grill is pretty sexy did you order that ?