Notices
Lancer How To Requests / Questions / Tips If you have any questions, post them in here.

Need a acc link in fuse box.

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2015, 07:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Need a acc link in fuse box.

Hi, I have 2004 lancer ES and would like to know where in the engine fuse box I can find a acc link for when the car starts. I am installing a pair of drl and need a acc link.
I check all the fuse in the fuse box and all have power when engine is off and key is out.
Old Sep 8, 2015, 05:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 86 Posts
they don't have power, they will all have voltage yes because they are connected to the battery, to actually power the system in question, it requires a ground through relays/switching etc. in other words no ground, no current flow

that being said, most of the stuff in the fuse box under the hood, is lighting and engine sensors, and accessories...PM me a reminder and i'll have a look through the wiring diagrams when i get home and find you something
Old Sep 9, 2015, 06:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DRL and fuse box pics

Hi, did you find anything, here is picture of the DRL controller. I will get a better one of the fuse boxes. I found a fuse inside the car on the driver side (mark ignition) I may use that one but I will have to get through the fire wall. It would be easier if I can find one in the engine.
Attached Thumbnails Need a acc link in fuse box.-img_4518.jpg   Need a acc link in fuse box.-img_4519.jpg   Need a acc link in fuse box.-img_4520.jpg  
Old Sep 9, 2015, 09:07 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
What exactly are you doing? Are you putting in HID's?