EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Lancer How To Requests / Questions / Tips (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/lancer-how-requests-questions-tips-205/)
-   -   Installing L.E.D Washer Nozzles (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/lancer-how-requests-questions-tips/280843-installing-l-e-d-washer-nozzles.html)

RedStar Jul 2, 2007 02:37 PM

Installing L.E.D Washer Nozzles

Well the main problem I have is the wiring. The instructions were as simple as can get, they showed me 2 wire and it sais connect the 2 wires to 2 other wires from the car.

Now, I would of went with the headlights but there is a slight problem, I have around 6 different wires going to each lamp so I am confused about how i should install it. Any help would mean a lot, thanks!

SLVROZ_03 Jul 2, 2007 03:24 PM

How about...not install them!

LancerGTS Jul 2, 2007 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by SLVROZ_03 (Post 4498398)
How about...not install them!

I wish there was a clapping smilie for your post but :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: will have to do.

I seriously thought we were phasing out of this whole neon under body lights, led washers, blacklight interior phase with car modding. :crap: The first Fast and the Furious movie was like...10 years ago now! Go join the new "in" car scene and drift :lol:

RedStar Jul 2, 2007 05:03 PM

Thanks for the help guys. Anyways admins can delete or lock this topic i figured out how to do it all now.

SLVROZ_03 Jul 2, 2007 07:05 PM

^Hooray! Got pics?:lol:

RedStar Jul 2, 2007 08:52 PM

https://img221.imageshack.us/img221/...dlightscr1.jpg

jRox Jul 2, 2007 09:28 PM

nice job mann. the switch looks pretty cool .. you have 2x2008 lancers? :lol:

RedStar Jul 2, 2007 10:30 PM

Yeah :)

One is myne and one is my brothers. Both were graduation/brithday presents from our parents.

jRox Jul 3, 2007 09:23 AM

^^hah coool. guess you both should buy mods! :D

SLVROZ_03 Jul 3, 2007 09:38 AM

You got a free car and already managed to decrease it's value by getting washer LEDs, seat covers, a steering wheel cover, and painting the wipers red? Guessing you're 18 (graduation gift), so start reading up on what are truly worth while mods and go from there.

BTW, that switch install is nice and clean!

johnsrt4 Jul 3, 2007 09:48 AM

Wow I Only Thought Ricers In Hondas Did That Stuff

RedStar Jul 3, 2007 10:02 AM

@ slvroz - LEDs and wipers i can see why you get on me but the seat covers and steering wheel cover i cannot understand. Wouldn't the car go down in price if the seats were dirty? I would think so thats why I bought some cheap black seat covers so that they wont get dirty. And as far as the steering wheel cover goes, I don't like the feeling of a small steering wheel in my hand. So sorry about that!

SLVROZ_03 Jul 3, 2007 12:30 PM

Dude, I'm just raggin' on yah! At least you understand the "riceness" of the LEDs and the wiper paint... Seat covers are for old pick-up trucks with springs stick'n out the cushion, and the steering wheel cover --- well, honestly my Grandma has the same one on her Buick.

Okay, I'm done! Do some searchin' to find what others think are "good" mods for the '08s.

LancerGTS Jul 3, 2007 01:04 PM

Redstar, despite how much I want to gag at the washer lights, I thought I would help you out if you want more LED mods:

There is some dude on a forum that some guy advertises here called LANCERTUNERS that sells underbody glow kits (confusing sentence!). If you want to really continue with the look you are going for you might want to hit him up.

And yes, the switch was done very nicely. The seat covers and steering wheel cover are fine too, SilverOZ is crazy, dont listen to him! :D

Kwelity Jul 3, 2007 04:04 PM

Are those trash bags on your seats??? OHHHHHHH THOSE ARE SEAT COVERS!!!!!!!!!! MY bad

Hey at least he isnt doing this to a GTS I see a shogun body kit and fart can exhaust in this young mans future too. Then some neons under the dash and along the window sills, add in some LED map lights and the lil directional ciggarette lighter outlet neons and we have a hot dish of sticky rice from teryaki house !!!!