Notices
Lancer How Tos / Installations Post or link to your detailed how to / installation articles in here. If you have any questions regarding the how tos, feel free to post them in in the Request sub-forum.

Performance Upgrades??

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2015, 09:52 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Performance Upgrades??

Is there a beginners guide to upgrading this engine to have more performance? I know there are several turbos on evos but since I don't own a evo or ralliart is it even worth upgrading the engine for more performace and if so what is the most bang for your buck. Besides the typical cai and exhaust what else can I do for significant increases in power? I think this is the slowest car I've ever owned.
Old Sep 12, 2015, 06:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jbone
Is there a beginners guide to upgrading this engine to have more performance? I know there are several turbos on evos but since I don't own a evo or ralliart is it even worth upgrading the engine for more performace and if so what is the most bang for your buck. Besides the typical cai and exhaust what else can I do for significant increases in power? I think this is the slowest car I've ever owned.

Check out Roadrace Motorsports, they sell all sorts of real performance upgrades for Lancers.