Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

New Fogs are finally in!!

Old Nov 8, 2011, 06:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
looking good
Old Nov 9, 2011, 05:12 PM

how hard was the emblems to remove like are they snap in or am i going to need glue and for the tail lights did you just tape off the reverse light and the reflector ? and thanks for reply
Old Aug 8, 2012, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by ace99x2002
how hard was the emblems to remove like are they snap in or am i going to need glue and for the tail lights did you just tape off the reverse light and the reflector ? and thanks for reply
Even though this is late but for the record I'm just going to say: The emblems are double sided taped on, and yes he taped off the turn signal/revers light area but the reflectors he painted over, but since it is transparent black paint, the light was hitting them making them show.
Old Feb 21, 2013, 01:29 PM

hi I'm new to this ,
what did you use I sand the corners with ? for a round fit
Old Mar 8, 2013, 04:52 PM
Former Sponsor

Add them!!
Old Apr 4, 2013, 10:21 AM

I'm in the process of doing this myself. I have a question about wiring the switch inside the car. I want to wire the switch to light up only when the running lights are on. Any pointers (color code) on what wires I can tap into near the fuse panel?
thanks
Old Jan 30, 2015, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by k24red
First off i know i'm not a mitsu owner or anything but i love cars in general, that being said, my friend Alex (bvasquez12) asked me if i could make some custom fogs for him. So we tried and it didn't work out, we had bought those cheap fogs you get from autozone and tride to make a custom mold for him , but it was taking too much time and the mold wasn't working out. Since that didn't work out we gave up for a while, but then we started looking at my car( 03 accord coupe) and he noticed we almost have the same side dut only upside down.And we ordered some ebay fogs for an 03-05 accord coupe and we turned the housing upside down and you can sorta get the same shape. so what i did was cut a lot of pieces off and shave a lot of plastic off and also form it into the right shape and sure enough it fits! Mind you this is not the finished product lol. i still need to form it a little bit more so i can make it sit more flush and i also need to paint them. well here are some crappy cell phone pics and we will get some better pics up tomorrow afternoon when we wash our cars
enjoy!

Day pics finally up, since Alex promised the "guys" not too sure what that means lol

and a just for the hell of it shot of the rear
How did you wire them in? Did u use any specific diagram?
Old Feb 3, 2015, 07:42 AM

They look real good!
Old Oct 31, 2015, 08:35 AM

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum and was wondering if you guys could help me out real quick. I installed fog lights yesterday on my 2015 lancer de, and for some reason the indicator on the dash to let you know your fog light are on wont turn on. Is it because of the way I wired it or is it because my car didn't come with fog lights so it won't turn the indicator on? Thanks in advance