Notices
Lancer Tires, Wheels, Brakes & Suspension - Sponsored by The Tire Rack From suspension settings to new wheels and tires or brake upgrades... it's all covered here. Sponsored by: The Tire Rack

Just a reminder

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2004, 05:41 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Just a reminder

Hello all! It is that busy time of the season and that means items can go fast. If you need snow items I would suggest purchasing them as soon as you can. Many items are already gone for the season. Things will start to go fast within the upcoming couple of weeks.

Also, if you place an order online I would appreciate it if you mention my name or extension (624). There's a spot at the end of your order process that will ask for that information. We do work off of commission and every little bit helps. Many of you have and I really appreciate it. If you don't want to mention my name that's fine as well.

Thanks
Old Nov 17, 2004, 10:20 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stickied for you till the holidays I suppose. Just to clarify (since you have your number in your sig) can we call you up to place orders as well or do you not deal directly like that?
Old Nov 18, 2004, 01:45 PM
Former Sponsor

Hey I appreciate it Anyone can call me directly for an order or to answer questions you may have. If I'm not available, please leave a voicemail and contact number.
Old Jun 4, 2007, 07:22 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm about to receive my new set of Kumho Ecsta Asx tires from TireRack. As always I was sure to mention Neal as my salesman and as usual, everything is working out great. It took only one business day to ship the tires and Neal PM'd me with some suggestions. Thx a lot, and props for good service.
Old Jun 4, 2007, 07:25 AM
Former Sponsor

Thanks for the order and I'm glad all went well. If there is anything else I can do for you in the future just let me know