EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Lancer Vendor Classifieds (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/lancer-vendor-classifieds-87/)
-   -   Slotted Front Rotors; Now Available (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/lancer-vendor-classifieds/13170-slotted-front-rotors-now-available.html)

RMRBlair Jan 31, 2003 12:08 PM

Slotted Front Rotors; Now Available

1 Attachment(s)
RMR has teamed up with one of the industries largest aftermarket brake manufacture to offer the new Lancer Slotted Rotor Set. The Slotted Rotor set is a perfect replacement for factory equipment. They cool more efficiently reducing brake fade and illuminating glazed brake pads. We have applications for all models. The retail will be $199.00 per set, but the Evolutionm.net price is $165.00.

Call to order (714) 847-2158

Blair

uranium9v Jan 31, 2003 12:15 PM

Damn...that's what I get for buying the first pair...I had to pay reg. cost....Anyhow, I just finished painting them (the slots) and will be installing them when I do my new suspension set-up.
BTW...is the right on supposed to go on the right if you are standing in front of the car (driver side) or if u are in the car (passenger side)????

RMRBlair Jan 31, 2003 12:20 PM

It goes on the passenger side...

deltron79 Jan 31, 2003 12:21 PM

important question is will they fit the OZ bolt pattern??? :mitsu:

RobertK Jan 31, 2003 12:27 PM

We have applications for all models.
it's rmr.
they know what they are doing.

RMRBlair Jan 31, 2003 12:37 PM

Yes it will... All models. This is another important fact. The factory rotrs are not very good at all. We have talked to several dealers that have had to replace rotors on brand new cars because they suck. These are not factory rotors that are slotted. They are made by a different manufacture, so they are much better quality. Just a little FYI...

deltron79 Jan 31, 2003 12:41 PM

very very good... ::visions of smooth canyon runs and autox:: :)... will the 165 price remain or is that intro price?? :mitsu:

RMRBlair Jan 31, 2003 12:57 PM

Its an intro deal, but I think i can keep it around for a little bit.

zepelinkid Jan 31, 2003 01:10 PM

Arg... all these great RMR deals. I wish i had money. I could so go for slotted rotors. I'd love to see a rear drum to disc conversion kit but this would be a great improvement for the lancer.

deltron79 Jan 31, 2003 01:13 PM

honestly though rear disc would be nice... but not really needed... consider that all the power is coming from the front... also alot of the cars are sub 200hp... so no real need... would have been nice stock though... i hate dealing with drum pos brakes... :mitsu:

zlancer Jan 31, 2003 02:43 PM

I think a rear disc conversion is needed IMO. The front brake pads wear out very quickly because of the bias between stopping power of the front and rear. If the rear were disc the front would last much longer.

Nice front disc's tho. I might pick up a pair....or go for a full brake upgrade...but thats a lot of money. good price also RMR! usually your products are $$$ but these are a good price.

Volkmann Jan 31, 2003 02:48 PM

I was looking at my rotors the other day and it looks like a chunk is missing from one. Anybody else notice a little section missing towards the rear section of the rotor? :mad:

KTRLancer02 Jan 31, 2003 05:42 PM

Im gonna check this weekend cuz i think i need new breaks.

veturrapresto Feb 1, 2003 02:40 PM

how is the installation? i'm guessing that wheel hop thing would be eliminated, i never looked into it much so i dont know much about it.

Smoktout Feb 1, 2003 02:59 PM

rotors will not effect wheel hop...2 totally different issues.

RMR....will you guys be able to hook us up on a deal if we buy the rotors and ur steel braided brake lines?